[PvP] ArkiTekt UK - Ragnarok - 10x Tame & XP 5x Harvest

Welcome to ArkiTekt.

For those of you who just want to get to know the server settings quickly, I have listed the most frequently asked about below:

Map: Ragnarok

Current Slots:16 (more added incrementally - paid until September 2018)

XP: x5 (See event updates below for current rates)

Taming: x10

Maturation: x10

Mating: x0.1 (Mating interval is reduced tenfold)

Harvesting: x5

Difficulty: x6 (max wild dino level is 180)

Feel free to ask if you want to know any other settings.

Rules

1. Obey the admin.

2. No offline raiding. Offline raid protection is disabled so that tribes may form alliances. There will be consequences if you raid someone whilst they are offline.

3. When raiding; operate a "Destroy only what you need to" attitude. Don't kill passive tames or completely wipe someone's base.

4. Open doors are fair game anytime. Keep doors shut and locked otherwise you can be raided - even when offline. The only exception is rule 5.

5. Raiding is not permitted for 24hours after an update. This is to protect those who could not make it back to their base before the update became available.

Events

I like to host various events around the map that you can join and win prizes. The events range from archery contests to castle sieges. I've listed a few below for your perusal:

TameHunt - I will spawn in two high level Dinos and colour them uniquely. I will then notify you of an area to search. I offer ingot rewards to those who bring me a carcass, or if it's too cute to kill...you can always tame it. The decision is up to you, but remember the Dino is your prize.

BreakTheBank - For this event I will build a structure with defences and introduce an infestation of wild dinos (some annoying). Somewhere inside the building will be storage containing the loot. Get to the loot and out of the building without dying and the loot is yours! Expect surprises. 

DinoRace - This one's pretty self explanatory but for the sake of professionalism...I will set a course and choose a type of Dino. You will be notified in advance so that you may prepare. You will then race against other players around the set course. First place will win ingots and a high quality saddle for their prize winning stead!

I have many more events planned but that should act as a taster for now. 

Boat & Building Sales

I am now pleased to offer the ability to transfer ownership of rafts and buildings!

For a relative (in game) fee, I will transfer ownership of:

Restored ancient ruins, woodland cabins and tree houses, underwater bases (player ascension required), grand stone castles and anything else you can think of!

As an avid boat builder I like to create various water vessels from fishing rafts to full blown naval destroyers. Whether you just want something to get around, live on or just say "Hi" to a neighbour, I can accommodate. I'm also happy to provide bare motorboats or motorboats just with lowered foundations to help you create your own boat-build!

Government Funding

To those who can demonstrate (unaided) that they have a passion for building and an eye for design, I am offering the supply of building materials for you to show off your building finesse. The only catch is that the materials provided are used to create public areas. This can be anything from a fishing spot to canyon crossing bridges. Pitch me your idea and we'all go from there.

That about covers it I believe if you have any questions message me here, helps others out that way too. 

Want to join? Feel free, just search "ArkiTekt" in unofficial PC sessions.

Hope to see you there!

Use Twitter?

-For event notifications and server updates follow: @ArkiTekt_Server

?Halloween Triple XP Event

From the 28th of October until the 1st of November the server will be featuring an XP boost of x15 in celebration of Halloween! 

I will also be hosting a special event on Halloween in which you will be able to win some spooky prizes ?  

-be prepared though, astronomers have noticed bizarre lunar activity and are predicting a solar eclipse that will last 24hours... Get your torches ready!

Archived