Raw Mutton harvesting

BobbyJ337

For mutton alone a 700% melee all power harvesting theri is killer but if you want a bunch of wool too then an ASC Chainsaw is the way to go. Be sure to be standing next to a high weight dino or vault because you will be severely encumbered from the amount of wool you get. 

Best set up I used with that combo is 4 fridges behind me, a cooker next to it, and a 2000 weight mammoth. I was able to transfer most of the wool but still had some left over. The amount of mutton was impossible to contain as all 4 fridges and the cooker filled fast. 

With the Theri, I got encumbered by the wool (only 700 weight) but the big thing was it got the black weight symbol from the amount of mutton it harvested. I had to scoop it up myself. Fill 3 fridges, the cooker twice, and the rest went went away not including what was in him. 

In both cases both Sheep had about 500 HP at time of harvesting. 

1 hour ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

For mutton alone a 700% melee all power harvesting theri is killer but if you want a bunch of wool too then an ASC Chainsaw is the way to go. Be sure to be standing next to a high weight dino or vault because you will be severely encumbered from the amount of wool you get. 

Best set up I used with that combo is 4 fridges behind me, a cooker next to it, and a 2000 weight mammoth. I was able to transfer most of the wool but still had some left over. The amount of mutton was impossible to contain as all 4 fridges and the cooker filled fast. 

With the Theri, I got encumbered by the wool (only 700 weight) but the big thing was it got the black weight symbol from the amount of mutton it harvested. I had to scoop it up myself. Fill 3 fridges, the cooker twice, and the rest went went away not including what was in him. 

In both cases both Sheep had about 500 HP at time of harvesting. 

Does the hp effect the mutton given?  Does a tamed ovis give more than a wild?  

2 minutes ago, SmokeyB said:

Does the hp effect the mutton given?  Does a tamed ovis give more than a wild?  

Yes a tamed ovis can be bred/statted to give the maximum mutton/wool. If you pump HP it increases mutton output and if you pump food it decreases the amount of time it takes for wool to grow back and be able to harvest again. 

Archived