Pipinghot    258
10 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

so your whole argument about their code is kinda invalid.

No it's not. Duping is the result of a bug(or bugs), finding and fixing the bug(s) is how you fix duping.

The timer is a good first step but it's not a fix, it's a workaround until a true fix is put into place.

Since there is an ongoing problem with bug(s) that cause duping it is perfectly reasonable to talk about how good/bad the workaround is, and ways to make the workaround better. Currently, the workaround is bad, it needs to be improved. People don't mind waiting for the bug(s) to be fixed but the workaround needs to be significantly improved.

• Facepalm 1

Teerwenn    4

For a game that is No longer Alpha or Even Beta to have game breaking bugs that cause them to have to put timers, Crippling timers that make cross server trade or even Transmitter uploading (from point a to point B on your own server) It is very bad. they need to fix the timers or maybe unnerf flyers so that I can transport my items across the map better

Jlmaples    2

If I get killed and looted for my pants. Then that person killed and looted for my same pants. The person who looted it can see that I crafted those pants. You can't tell me they can't find the liscense attached to a ddos. The ONLY fix is to swing that ban hammer. 60 bucks Everytime 15 mins to try to prevent something you were already able to do. That's a win in my book. How many ddos attacks would really happen then.

Jlmaples    2

The only people who would complain about this is A. People who are exploiting a server crash or B. People who bought the game and let someone who exploited the dupe get them banned. Either way is still a win in my book. Should be more careful of who plays your games.

X111    143

what gets me is that every item in the game as a code attached to it or a "ID" usually a string of numbers.

I cant believe that it hasn't been attempted to right a program that searches for duplicate numbers and erases them.

Excel has a basic form of this search function and I use it when dealing with thousands of lines of data daily.

if they could implement a running programme that deletes these codes then I'm sure the load up times would be a fraction of what they are now

edit: I think its called refractoring?

Edited by X111
  • Like 1

Ghad    25
10 hours ago, X111 said:

what gets me is that every item in the game as a code attached to it or a "ID" usually a string of numbers.

I cant believe that it hasn't been attempted to right a program that searches for duplicate numbers and erases them.

Excel has a basic form of this search function and I use it when dealing with thousands of lines of data daily.

if they could implement a running programme that deletes these codes then I'm sure the load up times would be a fraction of what they are now

edit: I think its called refractoring?

Been saying this for oaths now. How easy is it to find and delete duplicate id numbers on items and Dino's? 

Instead they throw a 30 minuets timer on everything so everybody loses out instead. Nice. 

Joesyg    11

I have a solution to rid the timer ...

I see another $$$$ money $$$$ making opportunity here ,

( ban and fine players that cheat !)

It makes sense , ban players who for obvious reason are rule breaking and compensate for damages . 

God dammit I'm good 😊