BIGGEST ARK SALE ON ALL PLATFORMS EVER! Read more... ×
Gumbie

NA-PVE-Official-Ragnarok195 Crash everyday for long time REPORT PLS

Captnmorgan

https://twitter.com/thelilpanda/status/914914707059937281

If you cannot see the server please search for it as it has a new ip and you will need to add to favorites again. Thanks

Message added by Captnmorgan

Definitely something wrong with the hosting hardware. Never experienced like this crappy server in official, even with the $20 a month from game server provider, we had 99% uptime for the last 3 months.

Right now the server up for a moment, and suddenly went down again (constant restarting). In server browser its showed Day 0, which is looks like the save file not loaded. Please give us an update or anything about the current situation.

Ah, I feel sorry for you guys. Whatever the curse that Ragnarok 13 has looks to have spread to this server (and 194 apparently). Get ready for a rough ride. Ragnarok 13 has had these same issues for months and even after being moved to new hardware the issues persist. I wish you luck on your future endeavors and hope that Wildcard eventually sorts this mess out. 

I think its time the gaming media get wind of this issue. It's not gonna look good for sales when IGN or Gamespot do an article about all the problems ARK has had since launch and how they just can't get it fixed. Light up social media my friends ! They don't seem to get it. Perhaps if more people knew about it more pressure would be applied.

In any company I've ever worked for, if something like this went on this long, people would be looking for work.

until when with the same problems do not stop that they put event x2 if the tontera is not going to work this too and all the events lost but as they are publiecando supposed updates of the game I do not know how they can not be answerable with the servers and also one paid by that game if it were free there was no tubiera reason why to claim for something that paque to have bad service and the supposed adiministradores where they are never when it is neededa:Melee_Damage:

Edited by vampirkiller