BIGGEST ARK SALE ON ALL PLATFORMS EVER! Read more... ×
Gumbie

NA-PVE-Official-Ragnarok195 Crash everyday for long time REPORT PLS

Captnmorgan

https://twitter.com/thelilpanda/status/914914707059937281

If you cannot see the server please search for it as it has a new ip and you will need to add to favorites again. Thanks

Message added by Captnmorgan

Truly, I did not understand their reason for coming out of early access without resolving these issues. They had these issues before their official release. Keep in mind I do have a lot of respect for WC for making my favorite game in existence. I have not put more hours into a game, ever. This is a great game....it just wasn't ready for an official release and the only reason I can see as to why they /would/ release a game with these game-breaking bugs is because they were running low on funds.

Otherwise, I think this release was really unwise. I know games are going to have bugs but this is so common now on almost every server I've been on that it's ridiculous.

Again, I do appreciate you WC, you do what you can, but I feel like the launch was rushed and clumsy. I work in retail though-- I know how business goes. Sometimes things are pushed that shouldn't be.

Edit:

Also, I was one of the people who lost their character/dinos from the rollback. This makes no sense considering the pillars I placed and large storage box I placed using that character were still there....so how come my character wasn't? Are you guys sure you didn't roll back to a corrupted save? xD 

Edited by Neirn

If you meet Tobida he is really cool, ok i'm the kind of person who take screenshot everytime when i tame/grown/build something that's why it was pretty easy for him to beleive me and he was really nice with me, very proffessional :)

Now we famr on my other server and put the structure on the 195 but we dont transfer dino atm, we gonna wait like GM Tobida says some couple of days until the server is not stable for come with all our dino :)

I wish you good luck guys for have back your lost stuff, only ticket work and if you stay nice on forum and everywhere they gonna be nice with you, like he said to me, we are very patient ! Stay like that ! :D

:x Cheers :x

14 minutes ago, Hannoky.Bufu said:

If you want things moved for this server dont forget to do this : 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8Xn6z_RP7fxGgH_86VZAKDzqmbDboanrC51GSpr_1v9_PLA/viewform

Did you set that up? I mean, is that official, or something that some random person threw up, that is collecting our personal info?

Edited by Derjyn

Server crash again.

Report sended again...

How is it hard to communicate with us and tell us "YES there is a problem with this server and YES we gonna listen our players and try to do our best for fix this server issue because we are here for that"

Ok its maybe a good dream but still ahah xD

Edited by Hannoky.Bufu

17 minutes ago, Hannoky.Bufu said:

Server crash again.

Report sended again...

How is it hard to communicate with us and tell us "YES there is a problem with this server and YES we gonna listen our players and try to do our best for fix this server issue because we are here for that"

Ok its maybe a good dream but still ahah xD

They know about the issue but they aren't gonna do anything about it sadly, they already responded about the ddosing issue