BIGGEST ARK SALE ON ALL PLATFORMS EVER! Read more... ×
Gumbie

NA-PVE-Official-Ragnarok195 Crash everyday for long time REPORT PLS

Captnmorgan

https://twitter.com/thelilpanda/status/914914707059937281

If you cannot see the server please search for it as it has a new ip and you will need to add to favorites again. Thanks

Message added by Captnmorgan

Guys its only 2 servers who have connection problem, how the hell its hard to fix that.

I have an idea, let us log in, take our stuff out on new server you gonna open with a better Host :)

Edit : Sorry double post didnt saw

Maybe the moderator is more here than our developper

Edited by Hannoky.Bufu

Character lost because of te rollback, yeah i'v transfered my character 3-4h ago on an other character, and because of the rollback, this save of the game dont find my character...

REQUEST #652322

Thanks to answer that fast before the event end and give me back my character with all my level and the owner of my tribe.

Hey lilPanda - any updates?

Server crashes and is frequently down for hours or days. Rollbacks of 12-24 hours are common. We spent hours finding good wyvern eggs, farming mats for 2 industrial forges and lost it all, hours of work and life spent down the drain due to 20 hour rollback. This happened before and was trying to be tolerant, but this is utterly ridiculous. I bought the game in early access and paid for SE plus the season pass. I can't believe this. The game is less stable after release than it was during early access.

REQUEST #652358 NA RAGNAROK OFFICIAL PVE 195 ROLLBACKS AND DOWNTIME

Here is some free technical advice to help manage servers:

- Consider copying the 195 server backup to different hardware so that you can take bad hardware offline for testing and correction instead of keep using production servers for this

- Consider archiving backups every hour to avoid 20-24 hour rollbacks

- Use cloud services like Azure or Amazon to spin up new machines when stuff crashes so the experience is seamless to users.

- Remember that game players are paying customers and have the power to influence other buyers of your products in positive or negative ways

Thanks for a great game! Now fix the server! :D

lost my 200  kibbles, and my 1.5k cementing paste that I transferred yesterday due to this rollback again, this is the second time this happens to us where we lose everything and we had to build everything back up again, now we gonna miss yet another 2x event. Last weekend the servers were down

REQUEST #636951

I had an issue when transfering my stuff to 72, but even with that i am still happy taht i moved over. Sorry you were nice guys, but since i am on 72, three days now, no crash a bit of lag but nothing serious. I am glad i moved, even when it took ages to find a spot.

am just wondering, if u transfer something off and there is a roleback, do you get it back double like once on this server and once on the server you transfered it to? Or does it vanish there? Curious

Edited by Sha