Gumbie

NA-PVE-Official-Ragnarok195 Crash everyday for long time REPORT PLS

Captnmorgan

Message added by Captnmorgan

Gumbie    3

We finally got a few new ragnarok servers but can't get to play them because they're offline still!!!!  Can you guys explain to me why Na pve official ragnarok 195  and 194 are still crashing and then stay offline for over a half a day.  Servers crashed last night around 12am and have been down since then and server outages have been reported but yet you guys have done nothing to fix the problem, couldn't get to play because servers were always maxed player and when finally get to get on the new map can't get to play due to it crashing and never getting restarted.  If this is the way things are going to continue I regret that I will likely stop playing all your games because customer support is lacking and in major let down.

Gumbie    3

Another ?  are you guys going to give me all my dinos and stuff I end up losing because they are in the obi and I cannot get them out due to fact I realm changed and server goes down and has yet to come back on so I cannot get my Toon back to my normal server to make sure I don't lose those dinos either.  I mean come on we had to join new servers if we want support so we do it then this happens and looks like I am going to have to put in 100 hours or more just to re tame everything me and my tribes about to lose due to the fact we cannot do anything because we have no access to are toons which makes getting back to the server we moved from so lose lose lose for the customers again

LordVargar    61

you do realize part of Studio WC is in Flordia right?You know that place with all the flooding and power outages and people loosing their homes?  just thought i'ed point that out. Somtimes the thing called reality has to jump in and remind us that even servers can go underwater. whats more important at the end of the day WC making sure their friends and family are safe or you playing your video game? 

Gumbie    3

The server location is out of La so the storm has no effect on the issue I mean you going to say that but every other server is on but the 2 new pve ragnarok servers IRMA IS NOT THE ISSUE!

Reality is that if the other 100 servers are running then the 3 new servers they added should be to!!!!!!  Your logic is completely flawed my friend if more than just the new servers that were just added this past few days.  Not sure where you're getting that they're in florida as far as I can tell they are located out of Washington so please do some research before replying.

Edited by Gumbie
  • Confused 2

LordVargar    61

Thanks for the correction your right about the servers, But i do know for a fact some of WC team live in Flordia. Not to long ago a family member of WC tweeted .. "no power" so that might make working difficult. as a fellow Ark fan i commend your dedication to the game but frankly if you really cared you would care about the WC team in Flordia more than a fantasy game. And since you called me "friend" i mean that with the utmost respect.  and thanks for the constructive criticism. :)

We are stuck on the server evberyday because offline, its a new official server PVE Ragnarok if you guys can report him take you 3min for complete that : 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8Xn6z_RP7fxGgH_86VZAKDzqmbDboanrC51GSpr_1v9_PLA/viewform

*PC Version / 30+ min offline 

Status of the server :

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/1485601

Everyday this server is offline for 1 day or more sometime, he need some help for being active correctly :)

Thanks

PS : Its not a DDOS, no lag before server crash.

Gumbie    3

And again server 195 is down this ridiculous every other server is online but 195 which makes no sense when 194 is tied to it but its up someone please explain to me what is going on that every day my server is down and stay offline for 6+ hours have yet once to see it come back online before 6 hours. 

I'v lost my character lvl 83 after 195 was down for some hours, the server came up again, and no character on the server... i'm done guys with that and they want give me a character lvl 50 only ? 

Edit, we have lost all our dino on the 195 ! because the server have make rollback until the moment when all my dino was not there, so they are gone now, not on my otehr server and not on the 195... Thanks Wc you just have ruin our base/dino/character only because of a rollback.

ROLLBACK THE SERVER JUST BEFORE HE CRASHED PLS AND WE GONNA HAVE BACK OUR STUFF AND CHARACTER AND DINO THANKS !

Edited by Hannoky.Bufu

The server have crash 1 hour ago, after the server reseted, roll back of 5-6h, in this 5-6h we have transfer wyverns/rex/all our eggs and many stuff...

We have lost our character too with my wife, she was 90 i was 83...

Lost our tribe on the other server too becaus no one character is in it becasue we were only 2 with my wife...

Solution of that ? The server have make a rollback of 5-6 hours, just take the lastest saved of the server before he crashed and we gonna have back our base/tribe/dino/stuff/AND CHARACTER PLS !

WC ??? really ?

Server rolled back to the day 3 and people have lost everything in the server !

Omg its a joke really, you rolled back the server till the day 3 until take the lastest saved of the server ??!

Cant beleive it i'v lost 70€ just now because of a bad rollback

SERVER 195 AND 196 WAS CREATED AT SAME TIME OK ? 

Server 196 = 87 days
Server 195 = 3 days ???

Edited by Hannoky.Bufu

broigotthis    0

our NA-PVE-Official-Ragnarok195 server has been reset to day 3 when it should be at about day 100 in game. everything is gone, my tribe, my dinos, my buildings and everything that came from the island over to rag is gone now too because the island servers didnt roll back it was just the new rag servers. my character is gone because it was on the rag server when it rolled back to before i was ever there. we had quetzals griffins argents pters doeds ankys beavers rexes and its all gone. poof and me and my tribemate have no way to get into our island server with our characters deleted. weeks down the drain instantly. this really needs to be fixed, wasnt the point of starting these new servers to be able to support losses like these. if not why would i have moved from legacy? i just cant restart again and many of my friends wont restart again if this doesnt get fixed. we had over 100 dinos on our official island server already with 3 preserving bins full of 30+ different types of eggs and had multiple full stacks of those eggs. preservers filled with prime and cooked jerky atleast 3 days of jerkying all day. everything is just gone, please wildcard dont let this go unfixed. WE NEED REPERATIONS for our little 2 man tribe that likes to put in work

Edited by broigotthis

broigotthis    0

yeah i dont want to make a new character on rag in fear that it would mess something up if they brought my character back. im locked out of both my servers tho since my character is gone, so frustrating. we put up with wildcards shenanigans way too much

broigotthis    0

yeah about 100 days lost. im so exhausted, im probably not going to get the season pass anymore and im going to make sure none of my friends do either. unless everything somehow magically fixes itself and i didnt stay awake until 9 in the morning and miss work for nothing LOL