phoenix map transfer

Demigod

2 hours ago, Demigod said:

bump: still want to know if it can be transferred and am curious if rag will get a heatwave update along with the desert.

It was mentioned in a stream by the Ragnarok devs that they will be including a weather system for not just the desert, but the entire map of Ragnarok. I highly, highly doubt the Phoenix will be on the Ragnarok map as it was released as a thank you to the people who bought and supported Scorched Earth. As for transferring, I have no idea. I was unable to transfer the Phoenix from my Scorched Earth singleplayer to my The Island singleplayer. Owning Scorched Earth is quite nice. You get the Safari Hat skin, Thorny Dragon Vagobond saddle skin & of course the map itself with the Phoenix. The part of the map where ocean would normally be on another map is super nice because of the 120+ frames per second!

:Jerbfat:

4 minutes ago, Demigod said:

so basically no one knows if you are able to transfer them or not? i've heard mixed reports of it being transferable and it not being so. i appreciate all of the info, hopefully we can get an official word about this.

Well I know for a fact I can transfer them on my servers, If I was home I'd take a picture with the rag map pulled up. I'd find it unlikely since I didnt change anything to address that mine is the magic server that allows it.

That doesn't answer why others are having issues but its not completely unheard of for ark to have glitches or issues even though it's pretty rare :)

5 minutes ago, Williamskylord said:

Well I know for a fact I can transfer them on my servers, If I was home I'd take a picture with the rag map pulled up. I'd find it unlikely since I didnt change anything to address that mine is the magic server that allows it.

That doesn't answer why others are having issues but its not completely unheard of for ark to have glitches or issues even though it's pretty rare :)

at least 4 other people who commented say that the phoenix is unable to transfer for them. if this is a bug then it is one affecting a large portion of people or else someone would have told be if i can transfer the phoenix or not. 

i don't particularly care for getting additional skins for purchasing a map. if i cannot transfer the phoenix then there is no purpose at all in me getting scorched.

and i know that last little bit is a joke...yes? it is a joke right? everyone knows where ark stands as far as bugs and issues goes, and rare is a word that we only reserve for gigas and customer support :D

I can't imagine why they wouldn't allow the Phoenix to be transferred to other maps from a business perspective. If it truly isn't allowed, I'm confident that it will be soon. If they don't come right out and say it is, and its not allowed, then Im assuming they are relying on SE Sales from those assuming it is allowed. I can't imagine this being a gift without benefits to WC. If its not allowed, it will be soon =)

16 hours ago, Demigod said:

seems like no one knows or wants to answer. as of right now it seems like the phoenix would be my only purpose for buying scorched earth...but im not gonna buy it if A. it can't be transferred or B. rag gets the heatwave update along with the desert to spawn in the phoenix.

Its a lot of effort to find one let alone tame one. Spend your time and money wisely and stick to breedable dinos.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived