Sign in to follow this  
Soupank

Game version being later than official server's version

Soupank    1

My friend cannot join any server because he has the vesion v268.259 instead of v268.255. Any solution for this? He already checked files integrity and it did some fixes but the version is still the same. Is there a way he has to do the file verification?

*Breeding more kentros*

Thorium    88

Your friend has another problem.

As long as the major version (number befor the point) is the same, you can join the server.

It's actualy common that server and client version are not exactly the same. There are often patches that are only for the client or only for the server.

Campi    31

Officials currently have some sort of connection/routing problems. The Devs are aware of it and already asked for mor infos in other threads but since it's not present for everybody and probably some error with network/routing/firewalls it's hard for them to track it down. Personally i also have the connection problems but if i keep trying to log in after 5-20 minutes the connect will go through and i'm in the game. After you are connected it seems to be stable as i have been able to play for over 8h on sunday without a single disconnect. As additional info - there are 2 points it can get stuck for me: eighter i get a connection error after a short time wile still in the server list or it starts loading and gets stuck at "Snapshot 10" for Island or "Snapshot 16" for scorged and then returns to the main menu with a connection error after 1-2 minutes.

Soupank    1
Officials currently have some sort of connection/routing problems. The Devs are aware of it and already asked for mor infos in other threads but since it's not present for everybody and probably some error with network/routing/firewalls it's hard for them to track it down. Personally i also have the connection problems but if i keep trying to log in after 5-20 minutes the connect will go through and i'm in the game. After you are connected it seems to be stable as i have been able to play for over 8h on sunday without a single disconnect. As additional info - there are 2 points it can get stuck for me: eighter i get a connection error after a short time wile still in the server list or it starts loading and gets stuck at "Snapshot 10" for Island or "Snapshot 16" for scorged and then returns to the main menu with a connection error after 1-2 minutes.
Yh i've had the snapshot disconnection especially when i am joining a server with 1 spot available. I guess the stability of the servers has progressed a lot from 6 months till now so this little problem isnt that big

*Breeding more kentros*