Ok now this is ridiculous

Danouk

7 minutes ago, powerstuck said:

It is made so that people forget that Tek Sword and Shield (not that I care about them, I find them unnecessary) were once again pushed further back.

Well it's better to push them back then introduce them and have them not work properly. At least the latest patch fixed some bugs which I think takes priority. We've been asking them to concentrate on that first. Let's not start complaining now of not adding new items.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/13/2017 at 5:58 AM, Lewiatan said:

I learnt from SusanCS' post on reddit (she is a wife of Jeremy Stieglitz, the boss of WC),where she asked what new servers we need, that Jeremy often tells Jen and Jat to do other things than communication with playerbase. SusanCS in general agreed the new community manager whose only responsibility is communication ought to be hired. However, SusanCS is not working at Wildcard. So in theory WC can ignore her suggestions. The fact we got any new servers recnetly is only thanks to her.

I find this funny for the sole reason that no she isn't working for WC but as the wife, she can withhold A LOT of stuff from her husband. Any married man/women knows what I'm saying.

1 hour ago, Danouk said:

Well it's better to push them back then introduce them and have them not work properly. At least the latest patch fixed some bugs which I think takes priority. We've been asking them to concentrate on that first. Let's not start complaining now of not adding new items.

How sure are you that the actual patch notes work ? 

Because just networking wise...I saw deterioration after the patch. 

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone found anything about when uwp/xbox play anywhere will be available? I played on xbox with my friends and was moving house on 14 Sept which meant i would no longer have an xbox (it wasn't mine) this was fine at the time as I was going to play on win 10 as xbox play anywhere was advertised as being available from 28 Aug at the time. But this never came about. I understand that the devs have a lot of other things on the go at the moment and his seems to be pretty low on their priority list but I'm just looking for a rough estimate for when i could expect to get back online with the rest of my tribe. 

Archived