Wyvern egg stealing

Sylic

Use the traps of the players if they are open, otherwise you can make your own trap pass from one side and then stand out from the other, the wyverns are big. With a ptera having enough stamina you can use the C to gain a few meters quickly. Try to be quick and avoid the wyverns at the time of taking the egg if they turn around.

On 13-9-2017 at 5:27 AM, DownPat said:

lead them away from the scar and once the deaggro, go back. supposedly they are going to fix the render range

This is your best option while using a pteradon, having enough stamina is critical to kite them away from the scar and remember where you left them once they are out of the scar. 

I was never brave enough to do it with pteros, I brought about 4 high level mate boosted argies with a lot of points into health and attack and downed anything that came after me, bring a long neck with a scope with you, if you find a group of drags snipe one and get it to come at you, either take it out or fly off, continue

Get yourself a throw away tame... take it and one other somewhere near the scar. leave the other bird somewhere close and olace a sleeping bag.. grab an egg with throw away tame fly some place safe and let the wyvern kill you both.. spawn at the other bird fly over grab your stuff say a quick prayer for the dead and be on your mary way.

Get yourself a throw away tame... take it and one other somewhere near the scar. leave the other bird somewhere close and olace a sleeping bag.. grab an egg with throw away tame fly some place safe and let the wyvern kill you both.. spawn at the other bird fly over grab your stuff say a quick prayer for the dead and be on your mary way.
Just get a damn Griffin lol

Archived