ARK: Aberration Skins, only season pass?

Rancor

• Volunteer Moderator

11 minutes ago, Rancor said:

So is buying the season pass the ONLY way to get the items? 

Not going to waste an extra $10 because I already own Scorched Earth (2 copies) and definitely do not need a third :/ 

If you are buying it on steam, and you already have SE on that account, it gives you a 33% discount and you do not get a 2nd, 3rd, extra copy.

3 hours ago, Jerryn said:

If you are buying it on steam, and you already have SE on that account, it gives you a 33% discount and you do not get a 2nd, 3rd, extra copy.

Just clicking the season pass? Shows me a cost of $29.99 but the abberation page says the expansion is estimated at $19.99. Is the $10 extra for possible future DLCs? 

2 hours ago, Rancor said:

Just clicking the season pass? Shows me a cost of $29.99 but the abberation page says the expansion is estimated at $19.99. Is the $10 extra for possible future DLCs? 

The season pass page clearly states that you get 3 DLC's. Scorched Earth, Abbi and another to be released spring 2018.

As said above, you do get a significant discount if you already own SE.

So is buying the season pass the ONLY way to get the items? 

Not going to waste an extra $10 because I already own Scorched Earth (2 copies) and definitely do not need a third [emoji32] 
Yee, u need to buy season pass 4 I he skin's m8

Posted from my [device_name] using http://ARK: Survival Evolved Community App

12 hours ago, Daimon03 said:

I'm not sure. They haven't actually stated anything. I'd say you get the skins if you get Aberration alone. By the way it's actually cheaper to buy the season pass than get them all alone if you have Scorched because you get it for 33% off

If there is a 3rd DLC then yes it is cheaper, but already owning two copies of SE I didn't see a need to get it if it was just the one extra DLC as the season pass was $10 more with the discount then aberration alone. 

17 hours ago, Rboy said:

The season pass page clearly states that you get 3 DLC's. Scorched Earth, Abbi and another to be released spring 2018.

As said above, you do get a significant discount if you already own SE.

I didn't see the part where it mentioned the 3rd DLC or any clarification of what it would include other then S.E. and Aberration. Thanks for clarifying. 

Archived