Maintaining Sleep With Baby Wyverns?

MayonnaisePlease

49 minutes ago, CaptoBraunch said:

Keep a daeodon on heal with a full inventory of raw meat/dodo kibble and several nearby troughs full, in reach of only him.

this dont work anymore. they go orp and no longer heal.

1 hour ago, MayonnaisePlease said:

Just started raising up a bunch of baby wyverns and im wondering how much sleep I can get if I feed them milk before I get off? Assuming I have to put an alarm every 4 or so hours

If above 130's baby verns easy to keep alive. they eat through about 360 food per hour. so do the math. High food verns easier to keep a live than low ones. A level 60 and below is insanely harder to keep fed than a 130 up.

50 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

this dont work anymore. they go orp and no longer heal.

If above 130's baby verns easy to keep alive. they eat through about 360 food per hour. so do the math. High food verns easier to keep a live than low ones. A level 60 and below is insanely harder to keep fed than a 130 up.

Anything below 90 or so isn't even worth to get imo.

Can you still put preserving salt in a hyaena with a meat pack? Cuz that would make the milk last for up to 9 hours iirc.
It doesn't last for 9 hours. I tested it yesterday and it a little less than putting milk in the preserving bin with sparkpowder.

Posted from my [device_name] using http://ARK: Survival Evolved Community App

1 hour ago, heljoy said:

Just another question. I am playing Single Player, with difficulty on 0,67 (lvl 101 is maximum).  The maximum level I can get in Wyvern Egg is 101 too, right?

(sorry my poor english. Hope you understand ^^)

I'm not sure for that but I play on sp with a 1.0 with maximum difficulty and the highest egg I have seen is 180 the maximum would be 150 so...

2 hours ago, Zuesneith said:

Its 5 hours in a preserving bin with sparkpowder, but its suppose be 10hr with preserving salt, but I have not been able to put preserving salt into the bins anymore for some reason. 

on rag it is about 9 hours in preserve bin with salt. but salt will only last like 2 hours

Archived