New lights?

ehuhoser

i remember. they were element powered tek lights that could be carried or stuck to surfaces and you could pick them back up. these lights are prolly on a burned cd in an assistant's bottom desk drawer covered in dust along with dynamic length bridges. i must admit i foolishly got excited when i heard about them . every once in awhile i slip up and believe wc.

21 hours ago, IamTANK said:

i remember. they were element powered tek lights that could be carried or stuck to surfaces and you could pick them back up. these lights are prolly on a burned cd in an assistant's bottom desk drawer covered in dust along with dynamic length bridges. i must admit i foolishly got excited when i heard about them . every once in awhile i slip up and believe wc.

ya I wanted a new light as well, I was sooo excited to be able to stick them, they could also be powered via the generator as well.   But it was funny that I never heard anything more of it what seems so simple to add.  O well, another fail which to be honest I would love to see an update to xbox.  I stopped playing the PC version several months ago for various reasons, the main being I need a new graphics card and the one I want to upgrade to is a bit higher cost.

21 hours ago, IamTANK said:

Maybe, eventually... Remember how long Tek too to roll out. ?

5 minutes ago, ehuhoser said:

ya I wanted a new light as well, I was sooo excited to be able to stick them, they could also be powered via the generator as well.   But it was funny that I never heard anything more of it what seems so simple to add.  O well, another fail which to be honest I would love to see an update to xbox.  I stopped playing the PC version several months ago for various reasons, the main being I need a new graphics card and the one I want to upgrade to is a bit higher cost.

Yes they would be simple to add, but the Tek Sword and Shield are now half a month late... It's a friggin sword and shield!

Archived