Sign in to follow this  
RobotSubject762

Ragnarok: Xbox Bugs

All of these bugs I've only seen on Xbox, as I don't own the PC and PS4 versions.

1. Level maximum is 150: I've put about 75 hours into Ragnarok already, and unlike the PC version as I've seen, the highest level spawning animal (with the exception of the tower, caves, and wyverns) is level 150. This is frustrating because I was expecting a level 180 parasaur or trike like it is on PC, but the highest level of almost every animal I've seen is level 150.

2. Ice Wyvern Spawns: I've been to every ice biome in the map, and none of them have Ice Wyvern spawns. This may be because they are extremely rare, but in places where the rest of the wyverns spawn, the original 3 flavors are there and plentiful. There are also no ice wyvern eggs anywhere, which means I can't tame ice wyverns.

3. Iguanadon spawns: Just like the ice wyvern, I went everywhere on the map where they could spawn, and there are no iguanadons anywhere. Again maybe they are just extremely rare, but unlike the ice wyvern iguanadons are extremely common on every map (Island, Scorched Earth, The Center)

4. Wyvern/Wyvern egg Cave Spawns: I went into the wyvern canyon (at the dormant volcano) with a maxed out Griffin, and killed 3 or 4 wyverns in there, then I took an egg and left. When I came back to the cave, no Wyverns were there. Not only that, no Wyvern eggs were there at all, besides ones I've already seen and decided I didn't want. Is it a bug that wyverns don't re-spawn in their canyon, or is this intentional? 

5. Griffin Spawns: There is a mountain where I saw 2 Griffins. I tamed the first one, and then killed the second one. My question is why haven't any spawned there ever again?

If I find anymore bugs, I will report them in here

Edited by RobotSubject762

On 9/11/2017 at 9:18 PM, RandomZone said:

150 is max level on every server. Wyvern spawn up to 190 and some caves spawn up to 300 but those are unable to be tamed

Posted from my [device_name] using http://ARK: Survival Evolved Community App

If you look at youtube videos with PC Ragnarok, you can see some players tame up to level 180s