Deprecated Official PC Server Backups

Jatheish

• Volunteer Moderator
28 minutes ago, tushkanu said:

Hello everyone, I went to the link https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/deprecated-official-pc-server-backups/ found the server (PC) where I played, downloaded it, what next?
How do I start it? Is it possible to transfer your dino and resources to another server or is it END(((????

To run it locally:

On 9/11/2017 at 8:33 PM, lilpanda said:

If you're wanting to use the save data in singleplayer follow these steps (Depending on the map, Step 2 will vary):

Step 1. Extract the zip into a folder of your choice.

Step 2. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\SavedArksLocal {alternatively: TheCenterSavedArksLocal, RagnarokSavedArksLocal, ScorchedEarth_PSavedArksLocal}. If the folder does not exist, create it.

Step 3. Copy the files from the unzipped folder in Step 1 and paste them into the directory above. NOTE: This will override any save data you have in this folder already. Specifically your character and map save so back those up if those exist already.

Step 4. Launch your game and enjoy the nostalgia!

Note: You can also do this using a hosted server. You may need to check with your host for the correct save location.

As to download them on another server, I think you could if you upload them locally and the server your want to download them to has downloads enabled.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, invincibleqc said:

To run it locally:

As to download them on another server, I think you could if you upload them locally and the server your want to download them to has downloads enabled.

Thanks for the answer!!!
But I did not really understand the last sentence of "upload them locally" is the 4 steps that are on top?
Do you know such a server where downloads are included? On official servers there is no such function?

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, tushkanu said:

But I did not really understand the last sentence of "upload them locally" is the 4 steps that are on top?

I mean, you host the save locally (single-player), and upload your dinos into the obelisk. Then, you can join a server that have downloads enabled and you should be able to download them there.

3 minutes ago, tushkanu said:

Do you know such a server where downloads are included?

I don't know any, sorry. They are probably very rare because when downloads are allowed, players usually spawn insane creatures into single-player using admin commands and then download them so the majority of the servers are not enabling them.

• Volunteer Moderator
On 3/11/2018 at 4:20 PM, Avaraxius said:

Yust a question is it possible also to activate the id of survivor so it is possible to play the same survivor on singleplayer instead of admin cheats to get ownership? I found my ID’s and deleted rest of the players on the map.  Tried to find a away but no succes.

You have to rename and move the profile matching your steamid there I think:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\SavedArksLocal\LocalPlayer.arkprofile

SavedArksLocal is for TheIsland, you need to go under ScorchedEarth_PSavedArksLocal for SE, Aberration_PSavedArksLocal for Aberration, etc.

• Volunteer Moderator
On 3/13/2018 at 10:31 AM, Jozek said:

I see not all saves were uploaded. I cannot find my PvE server 425.

Your server should now be available for download: http://arkfiles.com/pc/2018-02-10/nitradoeu65.officialserver425.zip

On 3/13/2018 at 4:23 PM, Tolandia said:

Wondering if the save file from https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/deprecated-official-pc-server-backups/ is the current save from Feb 10th or still the one from Nov 17th?

Yes, they are there. Scroll all the way down the list and you will see the server saves dated 02/10/2018.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Avaraxius said:

howlong wil these save files stay available @invincibleqc so you got any info on that? (all of them)

I honestly have no idea of how long they will keep them available for download. I'd say download the saves you want to keep so you have a copy locally just in case.

On 9/11/2017 at 8:33 PM, lilpanda said:

If you're wanting to use the save data in singleplayer follow these steps (Depending on the map, Step 2 will vary):

Step 1. Extract the zip into a folder of your choice.

Step 2. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\SavedArksLocal {alternatively: TheCenterSavedArksLocal, RagnarokSavedArksLocal, ScorchedEarth_PSavedArksLocal}. If the folder does not exist, create it.

Step 3. Copy the files from the unzipped folder in Step 1 and paste them into the directory above. NOTE: This will override any save data you have in this folder already. Specifically your character and map save so back those up if those exist already.

Step 4. Launch your game and enjoy the nostalgia!

Note: You can also do this using a hosted server. You may need to check with your host for the correct save location.

I followed this and when i launched the game im not sure how to load into the server with the save on it. can i get help?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Do you guys have the power to reset multiple servers from a given date?? perhaps January 3 these followings servers. official pvp 432 aberration, and pvp-official-scorched earth52. these following servers are meshed wiped.. If you care for the community then please do reset those following servers on that following date. Thank you. We care for this game that we don't want it to ever die. We just want to play ark normally like how it is intended to be played.  It to unfair to play the game for months on end and be wiped in just few minutes because of this word meshing meshing meshing..  check this link for the proof of people really meshing. 

Archived