Deprecated Official PC Server Backups

Jatheish

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any way I can get a previous save point of a server that was closed. I played on Official Server 347 and we we're mega tribe wiped which is why the player base dropped and sevrer was deleted. I would love to get a save file from just before the wipe so I could continue my breedlines that were all killed and maybe get some of my freinds to play again we had a great community and it was ruined by the Megatribe server wipers without reason other than they wanted to farm our bullets :(

3 hours ago, DazzSHADOWS said:

Is there any way I can get a previous save point of a server that was closed. I played on Official Server 347 and we we're mega tribe wiped which is why the player base dropped and sevrer was deleted. I would love to get a save file from just before the wipe so I could continue my breedlines that were all killed and maybe get some of my freinds to play again we had a great community and it was ruined by the Megatribe server wipers without reason other than they wanted to farm our bullets :(

I think the only saves available are the ones that were wiped.. and the saves we are asking for are the current legacy servers.. that we know will be wiped no matter what and is just a matter of time.

What I would like to see also is the ability to use the beacons and Obi's to transport to different saves. This could easily be accomplished by just numbering the save folder a specific way. This way we could transport Dinos from different saves into the same save kinda like trading amongst different servers now.

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:51 AM, Minion3388 said:

Come one WIldCard, we want these saves!  You're going to need more servers when Abberation starts up, give us our saves and you can re-purpose the legacy servers!!

Capture.PNG

On the other post I keep following, this was posted :   

Looks like maybe this weekend or next weekend...  if this particular post doesn't come up when you click it ( I apologize for doing it wrong in that case) then It is on page 4 of the thread 1/2 way down...  Again .. my apologies in advance..

For those who can't see/find to segment Bearbrat's looking at:

From the Community Crunch:

As I am sure many of you are aware our rentable servers update cleared certification and went out on Monday. Since then many have asked when their official save data will be available, as it can be hosted via Nitrado on your rented server. We will be working on this over the weekend, and will provide a link here on this post as well as on Twitter once the process is finished. This will include all of the legacy PVE servers on all platforms. (We cannot provide PVP servers, as it would give unfair advantage to people playing on those servers by allowing people to snoop through others bases with the save files.)

We can only hope this is true.. One week over their promised 'one week' would be more than long enough to wait for those of us on PVE waiting with baited breath.. lol

And, good eye, Bearbrat.. I missed that, as I've been watching that thread, as well.

18 hours ago, ValaRhan said:

For those who can't see/find to segment Bearbrat's looking at:

From the Community Crunch:

As I am sure many of you are aware our rentable servers update cleared certification and went out on Monday. Since then many have asked when their official save data will be available, as it can be hosted via Nitrado on your rented server. We will be working on this over the weekend, and will provide a link here on this post as well as on Twitter once the process is finished. This will include all of the legacy PVE servers on all platforms. (We cannot provide PVP servers, as it would give unfair advantage to people playing on those servers by allowing people to snoop through others bases with the save files.)

We can only hope this is true.. One week over their promised 'one week' would be more than long enough to wait for those of us on PVE waiting with baited breath.. lol

And, good eye, Bearbrat.. I missed that, as I've been watching that thread, as well.

OH..Thank you SOOOO much, ValaRhan.. for bringing clarity to  my post... very much appreciated!!!  Thank You!!

OK.. really REALLY dumb question.. so .. I saved the files to my single player as per instructed.. question is.. it makes me start a new character... it wont let me in my base or any other base for that matter and I see a timer going down.. besides.. beings seriously choppy and laggy.. anyone have any suggestion on how I can get into my base as my character and how to stop the count down?   I apologize in advance for the stupidity of this.. btw.. I play PC version!  Win 10..

Archived