Deprecated Official PC Server Backups

Jatheish

Today i went  scouting on my legacy server where i log every 2-3 days to reset timers and to feed, it was sad to see that almost all the people i knew left and handed there tribe to another person of the server. from what i saw it was like 4-5 tribes left on the whole server (maybe even lower, do not counting server scavengers), The once verry active community  died of because of the policy of wildcard. Wildcard seems to be playing the 3 monkeys when it comes to the legacy servers very sad.  

Just give us the save files and don't let us wait longer in the dead rows.

It has been over 2 week now since the post of @Jatheish and still no single word from WC.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Avaraxius said:

Today i went  scouting on my legacy server where i log every 2-3 days to reset timers and to feed, it was sad to see that almost all the people i knew left and handed there tribe to another person of the server. from what i saw it was like 4-5 tribes left on the whole server (maybe even lower, do not counting server scavengers), The once verry active community  died of because of the policy of wildcard. Wildcard seems to be playing the 3 monkeys when it comes to the legacy servers very sad.  

It has been over 2 week now since the post of @Jatheish and still no single word from WC.

Exactly on your entire post.. same thing happening to the legacy server I play on... We had one guy, Shadow, who built a show piece base.. even the Devs were extremely impressed about it and even the popular youtuber (sorry, cant remember his name at the moment but think it starts with an M,  mazion or something??) heard about it and came and showcased it.  People from all over flocked to our server just to see Shadow's building..  I am afraid to fly to that area because I would be sad to see it gone!!  Hence another reason a save would have been good.. I would have loved to saved that base!!

23 hours ago, Avaraxius said:

Same thing is happening on 'my' legacy server. I was happy they weren't wiping everything, and then flipped on emotional ear when they pulled all support (effectively killing the servers) - pillar blocking and griefing become rather standard after that - with no 'big brother' to 'school' them. But even that didn't last - as fewer and fewer people log on for any purpose other than to maintain what's been established until the server hits the 'kill' list.

So much sadness.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 7:13 PM, edskelly said:

They're just gonna make us wait.

You would think the next mass delete will be when the DLC comes out and they need to put up servers for that.

personally I can't wait to get to unofficial with our save and be rid of the poor service regarding servers from WC.

Sad but true.. I am of the same feelings.. I just wish they would get it over with and give us our save.. would be better all around!

ah wel games i played before had more info on last updates of DLC but its stil not very clear  here stil don't expect anything this month, atm dont care aswel i want my save files so i can stop resetting and feeding the whole time and take the risk of dinos getting stuck in map or any other bug on our unsupported servers... It is to bad i could not do a refund of the expansion because a company that is so silent on their customers does not deserve much anymore.

But lets stay on topic, give us our save files or add an option in game to get the save file.  

ah wel games i played before had more info on last updates of DLC but its stil not very clear  here stil don't expect anything this month, atm dont care aswel i want my save files so i can stop resetting and feeding the whole time and take the risk of dinos getting stuck in map or any other bug on our unsupported servers... It is to bad i could not do a refund of the expansion because a company that is so silent on their customers does not deserve much anymore.
But lets stay on topic, give us our save files or add an option in game to get the save file.  
Like I get it from PvP perspective why they aren't going to release them, but it makes no sense for PvE not to release them all. It's like they don't realize PvP and pve are two different styles of play lol

The DLC getting delayed is probably bad news for those of us waiting on empty servers to get deleted and saves made available as I assume they were probably going to delete them for aberration servers.

And we can only assume by @Jatheish

not getting back to us on making current ones available that it's a no.

After experiencing a serious bug recently and receiving no support I will only be resetting timers to minimise something else happening and I suggest everyone playing the waiting game to do the same.

2 hours ago, Mokkun said:

Be sure to check if they are actually eating too. lost a few to a bug whit them not eating. :(

:-(  OH.. that would suck big time!!  But.. I run around and look at food levels before I log off because the Giga's tend to go thru food at a quicker pace than the others... I lost one a while back due to feeding and logging off too soon and it starved to death.. they gave it back to me, a few weeks before we turned into legacy servers... but.. you are very correct  and it is much appreciated that you gave that warning!!!  Thank You!!!!

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 9:34 AM, ValaRhan said:

image.thumb.png.a5d88727b054245f26447f01479b8441.png
Our pleas have been answered! Only another week of maintenance and those wishing to move to pvt servers will be able to! YEAY! Thanks Devs!

FINALLY!!!  Thank you.. ALL of you.. for keeping this thread active and to edskelly for asking the question in community crunch...  It saddened my heart each time I heard of bugs and such that was ruining hours, days, months, years of work..   High Five to all!!

OMG  I can't wait. Feeding so many dino over 3 servers. I got barely little time to do anything else on Legacy. I want those saves soo much. Now  only to guess when "this next week" is in WC dialect [emoji14]   I bet between  now and Xmas....lol

Yep. They made another comment that they don't have a date in mind lol

4 hours ago, Zuesneith said:
7 hours ago, Bajinda said:
OMG  I can't wait. Feeding so many dino over 3 servers. I got barely little time to do anything else on Legacy. I want those saves soo much. Now  only to guess when "this next week" is in WC dialect emoji14.png   I bet between  now and Xmas....lol

Yep. They made another comment that they don't have a date in mind lol

When and where did they make this other comment :-(  I had a feeling this was going to happen !  :-(

Archived