Wild Giga Vanishings

ChaoticRabbi

So this has happened a total of 3 times, find a wild giga a stones throw away from base. when i go get the gear to tame it has vanished. Even was chasing one trying to trap it, and as it ran out of render range, the only thing i could find was the egg it had laid and this is with people on flyers looking for it a few seconds after it renders out... has anyone else had this problem?

This is an issue with tames as well. They vanish. I had a titano I was fighting a few days ago. It was close to being dead. Then while I was perched on a cliff nearby with my wyvern to rest my stamina, the titano ran into the cliffside toward me and then, poof, disappeared. I figure there are a bunch of spots on the map where dinos can fall into the terrain and never be seen again.

Ive had tames perfectly safe and sound inside my base on passive and ignore group whistles, sitting there like they always do everyday and then end up going missing the next day.

Side note: U key for group whistle all stay put stopped functioning for me yesterday.

Archived