season pass price reduction?

rammstein117

On 9/11/2017 at 10:27 PM, ehuhoser said:

I've tweeted about it, and was ignored in a response.  I just think they don't care right now for us Xbox users much after all we are falling behind in updates.  Maybe it will be a mega update for rentable servers etc, but with Aberration coming soon they have to play catchup quickly.

yeah, ive been tweeting them about it everyday and no reply. 

Hi Jatheish,

I would love to be able to get all the collectors swag without the game as I already own the game on PC with SE and the reduced price season pass plus rent a server and I own it on  xbox with SE but no season pass but do have a second xbox as a server, so question is if you are anywhere near selling out of the pre-order stock so yo can offer people who already have a lot invested in this game the chance to save a couple of bucks and still get all the goodies which I would really like to get. Old gamer here who has been awed by your game but I am running out of money.

22 hours ago, Jat said:

Sony EU/Rest of the World should already be in place. We're still working it out with Sony NA, but things are looking promising so hopefully it'll be resolved by the end of this month.

Jat, the discount isnt in Brazilian Store (PSN) too. I talked it here, and CaptnMorgan informed me about this topic. Well, waiting for some change in store, and I hope you give some refund for people that have already bought it (not my case ^^). Regards, Felipe.

Thanks.

@Jat

So, as a person who bought Ark the first 5 mins minutes it was out on Xbox and Scorched Earth the day it was released, you're expecting people like me to pay £35:00 for the season pass? Way to go, showing loyalty to people who have supported this game from the start, I'd have expected it for alot less.

We played this game (when it wasn't even playable) and supported the community with telling you guys about the bugs encountered. for nearly 2 years.

C'mon guys show some love to the loyal "early" players.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, fbelle said:

And nothing yet... They said they are working on it, but nothing yet. Still dont show the discount...

It's something they're working on with Microsoft. This may come as a surprise to most people who don't pay attention to anything until it affects them, but a long wait is par for the course when working with Microsoft on things that involve monetary transactions.

I didn't get a discount with the bf season pass when I had already purchased some dlc content. I don't see why we should with this game. [emoji23] It's the customer's choice to buy the pass or not. It would be nice tho [emoji6]

I face palmed because from this comment, you don't understand what this discount is about.. it's a discount on the season pass for people who bought Scorched Earth while still in early access, so they aren't paying for SE twice... So it's not that I'm "cheap", it's that I shouldn't have to pay for Scorched Earth twice to get the season pass...

Sent from my SM-G935V using SurviveTheArk Community mobile app

51 minutes ago, ArkRage said:

Oh I know exactly what you're talking about because I too purchased se during ea. I just don't see why people should be discounted the season pass. Doesn't happen with any other season passes with previously purchased dlc so it shouldn't happen with this. 

So wait...now people are complaining because Ark customers can buy the season pass at a discount if they've already purchased one DLC? Are people high on crazy pills around here? What's going on? lol

Archived