season pass price reduction?

rammstein117

• Volunteer Moderator
55 minutes ago, ArkRage said:

Oh I know exactly what you're talking about because I too purchased se during ea. I just don't see why people should be discounted the season pass. Doesn't happen with any other season passes with previously purchased dlc so it shouldn't happen with this. 

Most likely because those season passes didn't include previously released DLC's, whereas the ARK Season Pass does include a previously released DLC.

Oh I know exactly what you're talking about because I too purchased se during ea. I just don't see why people should be discounted the season pass. Doesn't happen with any other season passes with previously purchased dlc so it shouldn't happen with this. 

Everyone else in the world has a discounted price for ark except Sony north america

I wasn't complaining [emoji23] I was just trying to get across that I've bought dlc with other games and didn't get a discount when I purchased the season pass for the remaining dlc to come, so I'd expect to pay full price for this season pass too.  I was being a bit sarcastic to the other user with my reply which I shouldn't have been haha.
Well this is Ark, not some other game, so saying that makes no sense... and they said that it would be discounted, I'm not just asking for a discount for no reason..

Sent from my SM-G935V using SurviveTheArk Community mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

Archived