rammstein117

season pass price reduction?

ehuhoser    226

I've tweeted about it, and was ignored in a response.  I just think they don't care right now for us Xbox users much after all we are falling behind in updates.  Maybe it will be a mega update for rentable servers etc, but with Aberration coming soon they have to play catchup quickly.

rammstein117    19
On 9/11/2017 at 10:27 PM, ehuhoser said:

I've tweeted about it, and was ignored in a response.  I just think they don't care right now for us Xbox users much after all we are falling behind in updates.  Maybe it will be a mega update for rentable servers etc, but with Aberration coming soon they have to play catchup quickly.

yeah, ive been tweeting them about it everyday and no reply. 

Hi Jatheish,

I would love to be able to get all the collectors swag without the game as I already own the game on PC with SE and the reduced price season pass plus rent a server and I own it on  xbox with SE but no season pass but do have a second xbox as a server, so question is if you are anywhere near selling out of the pre-order stock so yo can offer people who already have a lot invested in this game the chance to save a couple of bucks and still get all the goodies which I would really like to get. Old gamer here who has been awed by your game but I am running out of money.

Jat    3388
9 minutes ago, BikeShopGuru said:

Only live in EU not NA. This does ( does this) apply to play anywhere purchase..?

Are you sure you're not seeing it in NA? Our Seattle Office was able to get the discount.

heljoy    0
22 hours ago, Jat said:

Sony EU/Rest of the World should already be in place. We're still working it out with Sony NA, but things are looking promising so hopefully it'll be resolved by the end of this month.

Jat, the discount isnt in Brazilian Store (PSN) too. I talked it here, and CaptnMorgan informed me about this topic. Well, waiting for some change in store, and I hope you give some refund for people that have already bought it (not my case ^^). Regards, Felipe.

Thanks.