How can i irrigate my cave without pipes?

Dispaiir

What I would suggest is laying down your intial pipe inside the cave (lined up with your foundations or what have you). Then run some pipes to just the outside of the opening where the rain will fall. Throw up some vertical pipes and cross sections and attach some water reservoirs. If you are on pvp official (non pim+) I would also suggest converting to metal ASAP and putting some plant x or turrets close by just to deter the trolls from destroying them constantly.

cheers~

EDIT: have you tried standing in the valley/gorge and seeing if the rain falls just outside of the opening to the cave?

4 hours ago, Pabs said:

What I would suggest is laying down your intial pipe inside the cave (lined up with your foundations or what have you). Then run some pipes to just the outside of the opening where the rain will fall. Throw up some vertical pipes and cross sections and attach some water reservoirs. If you are on pvp official (non pim+) I would also suggest converting to metal ASAP and putting some plant x or turrets close by just to deter the trolls from destroying them constantly.

cheers~

EDIT: have you tried standing in the valley/gorge and seeing if the rain falls just outside of the opening to the cave?

Ok, i was actually considering this too. And yes it does rain just outside so this should work

Archived