TEK Wyvern Saddle?

HoganRyan01

• Volunteer Moderator
40 minutes ago, DoomMarine10 said:

Wait really? a TEK Wyvern saddle is that real or are you just trolling?

There IS a tek wyvern saddle in the devkit. That said, not everything in the devkit makes its way as a default item in the standard game (i.e. the dune buggy).

• Volunteer Moderator
14 hours ago, ciabattaroll said:

There IS a tek wyvern saddle in the devkit. That said, not everything in the devkit makes its way as a default item in the standard game (i.e. the dune buggy).

The dune buggy made its way to the game. You can unlock it in singleplayer and has been marked as "work-in-progress" for multiplayer due to performance issues. Pretty sure I saw jeremy talking about the Tek Wyvern somewhere and it will most likely be released at some point (once they done with Aberration maybe?). They would not spend time and resource on models just so they are in the dev kit for modders to preview/use unless they have plans for it in the future.

• Volunteer Moderator
9 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

The dune buggy made its way to the game. You can unlock it in singleplayer and has been marked as "work-in-progress" for multiplayer due to performance issues. Pretty sure I saw jeremy talking about the Tek Wyvern somewhere and it will most likely be released at some point (once they done with Aberration maybe?). They would not spend time and resource on models just so they are in the dev kit for modders to preview/use unless they have plans for it in the future.

The dune buggy is NOT part of the standard items you obtain in vanilla ark. You do not obtain it by unlocking an engram and crafting it. It's an item that's there for modders to make use of and play around with. That is what I mean  by "default item in the standard game".

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, ciabattaroll said:

The dune buggy is NOT part of the standard items you obtain in vanilla ark. You do not obtain it by unlocking an engram and crafting it. It's an item that's there for modders to make use of and play around with. That is what I mean  by "default item in the standard game".

You unlock the engram after an alpha ascension in single player so it IS part of the game progression that you obtain in vanilla ark; just not on multiplayer for performance reasons.

On 21/09/2017 at 1:02 AM, invincibleqc said:

You unlock the engram after an alpha ascension in single player so it IS part of the game progression that you obtain in vanilla ark; just not on multiplayer for performance reasons.

The dune buggy did NOT make it into the base game.

The dune buggy is the old model for the Tek ATV.

Archived