New PC, PS4, & Xbox Servers Released

lilpanda

• Wildcard Community

We've released a new batch of servers on PC, PS4, and Xbox! Get out there!

PC
NA-PVE-Official-Ragnarok194
NA-PVE-Official-Ragnarok195
EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok196
EU-PVE-Official-TheCenter197
EU-PVE-Official-TheIsland198
EU-PVE-Official-TheIsland199
EU-PVE-Official-TheCenter200
EU-PVE-Official-ScorchedEarth201
EU-PVP-Official-Ragnarok202
EU-PVP-Official-TheCenter203
EU-PVP-Official-ScorchedEarth204
NA-PVP-Official-Ragnarok205

PS4
NA-PVE-PS4Official-Ragnarok455
NA-PVE-PS4Official-TheCenter456
NA-PVE-PS4Official-ScorchedEarth457
NA-PVP-PS4-ScorchedEarth-Hardcore3
NA-PVE-PS4Official-Ragnarok458
NA-PVP-PS4Official-TheCenter459
NA-PVP-PS4-TheCenter-Hardcore4
EU-PVE-PS4Official-Ragnarok460
EU-PVE-PS4Official-Ragnarok461
EU-PVP-PS4Official-Ragnarok462
EU-PVE-PS4Official-Ragnarok463
EU-PVE-PS4Official-TheCenter464
EU-PVP-PS4Official-TheCenter465
EU-OfflineRaidProtection-ScorchedEarth-CrossArk10
EU-OfflineRaidProtection-Ragnarok-CrossArk10
EU-OfflineRaidProtection-TheCenter-CrossArk10
EU-OfflineRaidProtection-TheIsland-CrossArk10

Xbox
EU-PVP-Xbox-TheIsland-Hardcore2
NA-PVP-Xbox-TheCenter-Hardcore3
NA-PVP-Xbox-ScorchedEarth-Hardcore4

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 2 new PC EU-PVE TheIsland servers is torture, they were already at capacity when launched. Every time I check the queue on steam during peak hours I see 40-50 people over the capacity and that's not counting people waiting for servers not at capacity to start and till then avoid them. To be safe you would need at least 10 new PC EU-PVE TheIsland servers to house them... Please see to it. Also the current amount of PC EU-PVE Ragnarok servers seem very slim.

I also feel the pain of ruqie who has been waiting for new PC OC-PVE TheIsland servers for a while now, I can imagin only having 1 is way too low (and that's an understatement).

I'm a really patient guy and I generally think that you guys do a great job, but I can't hide the fact I'm really getting frustrated by this. :(

194 and 195 went down and took everything with them early this AM.  I had brought over my level 76 char.  I've submitted a claim ticket already.  

The thing is, they came back online within a few minutes of going down... but nothing was there... Not my character... nothing.  Everyone in global was ranting about the same thing.  Any word on what the scoop is?  I've yet to hear back about my support ticket.

4 hours ago, Jutty said:

These servers were launched 10+ hours ago.  By the time of this announcement, some servers already have tribes with structures/bases built on literally every spot.  GG.

Not trying to be a negative nancy, but it would be nice if the announcement accompanied the servers coming online.

Maybe they were giving us people with no real bases a chance to get set up.  You guys pillared the hell out of the servers so the rest of us got scraps.

1 hour ago, Contingency said:

You are still missing xbox pve legacy rag servers. There are more pvp legacy rag servers and they don't have nearly the same amount of demand as the pve ones. 73 out of 70 most of the time on all pve servers and only 15-40 out of 70 on all pvp except for 1 that is at capacity...

Absolutely! Been waiting and waiting and have no where to move to because of lack of Xbox legacy PvE Ragnarok servers! 4 is NOT enough!

Almost all of my friends said this before launching: "I don't need the new servers, I never leave my favorite old offcial Legacy server, I have lots of animals, I have big bases, l loooooooove my game, no wipe, f*ck wipe, live Legacy forever".... and now? All of them playing in new servers, and going back to legacy very rarely, only for resetting claim timer and throwing some meat and berries to animals.... The number of players who play on old Legacy servers only half or less now.. Yes, I know, three months monitoring time when you check & delete old servers and make new... but... but... this is crazy... all new servers are 70/70 every evening... why not delete all of the old Legacy servers, send full wipe to that servers, and we will get lots of new servers finally. Thats are TEST servers, and the game not anymore Early Access.... 
You are not accurately representing legacy players. Many of us are waiting for Ragnarok servers for legacy and will move when we can. The player population is low because we are WAITING for servers.

Posted from my [device_name] using http://ARK: Survival Evolved Community App

1 minute ago, NajaNivea said:

Almost all of my friends said this before launching: "I don't need the new servers, I never leave my favorite old offcial Legacy server, I have lots of animals, I have big bases, l loooooooove my game, no wipe, f*ck wipe, live Legacy forever".... and now? All of them playing in new servers, and going back to legacy very rarely, only for resetting claim timer and throwing some meat and berries to animals.... The number of players who play on old Legacy servers only half or less now.. Yes, I know, three months monitoring time when you check & delete old servers and make new... but... but... this is crazy... all new servers are 70/70 every evening... why not delete all of the old Legacy servers, send full wipe to that servers, and we will get lots of new servers finally. Thats are TEST servers, and the game not anymore Early Access.... 

I must say I'm one of those who said he wanted to stay on Legacy but finds himself playing on the new servers now. Wanted to stay up to the point the announcement came out that customer support would be terminated. That opened my eyes as to the Legacy servers being prepped for closing sooner rather than later.

You are not accurately representing legacy players. Many of us are waiting for Ragnarok servers for legacy and will move when we can. The player population is low because we are WAITING for servers.

If you want proof, go look at legacy Ragnarok server queue.... 70/70 all of em. We need more! Eventually the old legacy island servers will be permanently low and will be party for the monitoring and deletion. But don't screw us who are patiently waiting to move to a new legacy Ragnarok server!

3 minutes ago, Nick11992 said:

All about the money.... all servers have cost, the old and new servers too. We will get new servers only, when the WC close old servers.. so.. it's not logical to keep the old TEST servers only for old test player'sbases and old dinos... the Early Access ended.. this was good point for WC (I mean keep the Legacy) , but you can see: the game is unplayable on officials when the servers hit 70/70.  Every day. Every evening. And you still waiting for servers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All about the money.... all servers have cost, the old and new servers too. We will get new servers only, when the WC close old servers.. so.. it's not logical to keep the old TEST servers only for old test player'sbases and old dinos... the Early Access ended.. this was good point for WC (I mean keep the Legacy) , but you can see: the game is unplayable on officials when the servers hit 70/70.  Every day. Every evening. And you still waiting for servers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Doesn't mean I'm going to not voice the legacy's need for more playable servers. If we silently sit here then you are right, and nothing will happen. I'm making sure that when they search the community they find that we still want to play on legacy, that is all.

@lilpanda could we get an update on the pc legacy files for deleted servers and the plans for the saves of current legacy servers.

Many people have rented servers as we were told they would be available.

People on non deleted legacy servers are also very anxious.

And also what about the nitrado hosting considering they have no options for those of us in the oceanic region.

You wont need as many legacy servers if you make all the saves available,current legacy servers included as many people want to take their progress to unofficial.

@Mavrick 

Archived