Official SurviveTheArk Community App

Chris

• Administrator
11 hours ago, TyrelSackett said:

We already use the web alarms to notify our player base in our discord server. But will you be exposing an API where it could push to your mobile app? I think that is what the other person was asking about.

No, dude to extreme server load it would cause we can't offer that to all self-hosted servers. As I said you're welcome to build your own app.

So I just got notified that someone quoted me on this topic but no message around. I reckon it was either deleted or not entirely by the rules.

Still having issues with logging on to the app.

It will detect my account properly and block it though. So it is getting the account right, only not the password.

Before anymore comments: I registered with steam, not email/password, so it is not a case of me not remembering the password.

2 hours ago, Casanova said:

No, dude to extreme server load it would cause we can't offer that to all self-hosted servers. As I said you're welcome to build your own app.

Ok no worries.  We like what we have as it drives players to use our discord server.  We've had people ask so nice to have a definitive answer. Thanks!

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, BenniARK said:

hey, i missing a login button to send the login formular.

Iam using an a "old" samsung galaxy S4 with Android 4.0. I Can enter the Username and Password but there is no way for me to send the Data for a login ;)

When i Enter the Username the Android Digital Keyboard says : Further, at the password : OK

56f7362abc1eae3f2709b3d0da9eda73.png

15 hours ago, Lancelot said:

I'm having issues logging in also, first logged via steam but now it won't accept my steam password and won't send an email to the adress I have written in my profile.

I met with the same problems. First I locked account because I tried to login using Steam credentials and then forum rejects login even in browser on PC and reset password not working (I made several attemps). :-(

P.S. This post is possible only because I have checked "remember login" in browser.

1 hour ago, romanaka3 said:

1) cant login
2) there is no option to log in with steam

This. I registered with steam so as to not have to remember another set of uname/pwd. Now I'm locked out of using the app.

Thank god I have dual screens so I can have browser on the forums while I play. Might as well stick with that, since I don't see any comment on that particular issue