Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SexyBeast

Abberation Expansion

I bet it will be a total conversion mod. With a broken obilisk I dont think transfers will be an option. Plus if transfers were that would mean fliers would be transfered over which would make zip lines and wingsuits mean little.

I hope it isn't but that's what im banking on. 

Huge downside if it is a conversion like prim plus, you would have to sacrifice your base on official servers to go play. Or simply play a lot more.

12 hours ago, CriD said:

I bet it will be a total conversion mod. With a broken obilisk I dont think transfers will be an option. Plus if transfers were that would mean fliers would be transfered over which would make zip lines and wingsuits mean little.

I hope it isn't but that's what im banking on. 

Huge downside if it is a conversion like prim plus, you would have to sacrifice your base on official servers to go play. Or simply play a lot more.

I think it's more likely to be like scorched Earth because its a expansion pack rather than being called a total conversion, so I wonder if they add-on to ragnarok with the stuff from this or make a new map with all three using caves, cause I really want to be a badass stealth sniper with the wingsuit and all those movement gear you get in the new pack