I wanted to report some success on bosses

SCORCH

On 11/9/2017 at 0:22 AM, SCORCH said:

Rexes are sitting at between 40k and 60k health

u can beat alpha brood , alpha big monkey. use rex 40k hp 800 melle. 95 armor saddle.  19 rex. 1 yuty (for ape ) ,, for brood 1 daedon. 

at my server i do duo for ape, and brood i bring 6 people(ask ally) for rider (faster attack )

1 hour ago, NickSmith76 said:

Congrats on the success.. but if you already had rexes and could breed couple more, why bother with the wolves? 

They have no saddles, they hae much less HP, their damage is also lower... what the point bringing them in? 

Because it's fun to try new things.

Always bringing rexes is boring :P

Done an allo army myself that took down the Ragnaros bosses on beta, gonna try ankys next just for the heck of it.
Though I play on unofficial servers so bit easier for me.

On 9/10/2017 at 7:22 PM, SCORCH said:

Direwolves are at roughly 15-20k health after being leveled, and 800-1000% melee. Gigantopithecus are at about 25k health, and 500% melee. Rexes are sitting at between 40k and 60k health. Yuty stats are irrelevant as they do not fight.

You're on a very boosted server, this is not indicative of an "official" experience.

on official, rexes will have 25k-30k hp. Wolves 3-7k.

19 hours ago, 10,000 Jelly Doughnuts said:

You are going to have to show me the math.

No math here, but with the alpha bonus, even 2 direwolves will out dps 2 sabercat by quite a bit (assuming equal points) the advantage the cat has is survivibility, the saddles means it takes less damage. So the choice to be made is killing it faster and hoping it dies before it kills you, or killing it slower, but having more defense to prevent it killing you

On 9/14/2017 at 2:22 PM, Jkyle37 said:

No math here, but with the alpha bonus, even 2 direwolves will out dps 2 sabercat by quite a bit (assuming equal points) the advantage the cat has is survivibility, the saddles means it takes less damage. So the choice to be made is killing it faster and hoping it dies before it kills you, or killing it slower, but having more defense to prevent it killing you

That is not what I was looking for. I said one saber compared to one wolf, the wolf's base damage is 14% better. Yet this guy claims it is 150% better. How does that work out?

34 minutes ago, 10,000 Jelly Doughnuts said:

That is not what I was looking for. I said one saber compared to one wolf, the wolf's base damage is 14% better. Yet this guy claims it is 150% better. How does that work out?

Yah that's no way right, sounds like an exsadderation. If i could only take one, I'd take a cat every time

Archived