New 5X Nitrado Hosted Ragnarok PvP Server

Jonestown 5X Ragnarok PvP

I have recently purchased a server from Nitrado, the stats are decently boosted, but not crazy, as to still deliver a challenge. The map that the server is running is Ragnarok. We are a tribe of 5 people who are very experienced in playing Ark, but have gotten fed up with server owners who go on power trips banning, or who decide they do not want to host the server anymore. Most settings are boosted by 5X, taming by 15X, and breeding has been boosted as well because let's be honest, nobody has 3 days to raise a dino, everyone is busy, but everyone wants to play Ark, and raise the strongest dinos possible. In order to access the server from your Ps4 select the Unofficial PC server list and search for Jonestown, alternatively, you can add Ganon2265 (My PSN Account) and inquire further from PSN. I have also purchased a domain for the server which should be up and running by tonight, which can be used for comments, concerns, and special event announcements. At this time, we are the only tribe playing on this server, and it has 32 player slots, (Player slots will be upgraded if people start playing) because we have had a head start we will be giving all new players a 5 day period of amnesty, in which PvP will not be allowed. 

RULES

5 DAY AMNESTY PERIOD FOR NEW PLAYERS (PUT A WHITE FLAG OUTSIDE OF YOUR BASE) ***NOTE, ABUSE OF THE AMNESTY SYSTEM COULD LEAD TO HAVING YOUR STUFF KILLED***

EVERY NEW PLAYER CAN RECIEVE 1 FREE LEVEL 1 FARMING DINO (NO I WILL NOT GIVE YOU A WYVERN, GOLEM, PHOENIX, QUETZAL, GRIFFEN, OR ANY OTHER ABSURD DINO)

WE ARE  TRYING TO PROMOTE A VERY LOOSE ATMOSPHERE HERE, SO RULES ARE LIMITED, BUT THAT BEING SAID, USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND DO NOT BE A sausage TO OTHER PLAYERS. 

WE DO NOT BAN FOR ANY REASON OTHER THAN PURPOSELY EXPLOITING THE GAME TO CHEAT (DUPING)

IF YOU ARE CAUGHT WIPING NEW PLAYERS BASES, I WILL PERSONALLY WIPE YOUR BASE. (AND TO MAKE IT INTERESTING, MY PROMISE TO YOU, IS THAT I WILL NOT USE ADMIN MAGIC TO DO SO)

(MORE RULES MAY BE ADDED, IF NEEDED)

AS A GENERAL COMMENT, WE ARE A GROUP OF 18+ ADULTS, AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR OTHERS WHO FIT IN THE SAME DEMOGRAPHIC, NOT TO SAY THAT WE HAVE A "NO KIDS RULE", BUT IF YOU START ACTING LIKE AN ANNOYING LITTLE KID, GET READY TO BE CAGED. 

Lastly, and I hate to do this, but running a server is not cheap, and if you feel inclined to do so, you can donate directly to help with server operation costs at:  

https://server.nitrado.net/donations/donate/1305639

On 9/10/2017 at 8:36 AM, RaptorBaitOwner said:

Jonestown 5X Ragnarok PvP

I have recently purchased a server from Nitrado, the stats are decently boosted, but not crazy, as to still deliver a challenge. The map that the server is running is Ragnarok. We are a tribe of 5 people who are very experienced in playing Ark, but have gotten fed up with server owners who go on power trips banning, or who decide they do not want to host the server anymore. Most settings are boosted by 5X, taming by 15X, and breeding has been boosted as well because let's be honest, nobody has 3 days to raise a dino, everyone is busy, but everyone wants to play Ark, and raise the strongest dinos possible. In order to access the server from your Ps4 select the Unofficial PC server list and search for Jonestown, alternatively, you can add Ganon2265 (My PSN Account) and inquire further from PSN. I have also purchased a domain for the server which should be up and running by tonight, which can be used for comments, concerns, and special event announcements. At this time, we are the only tribe playing on this server, and it has 32 player slots, (Player slots will be upgraded if people start playing) because we have had a head start we will be giving all new players a 5 day period of amnesty, in which PvP will not be allowed. 

RULES

5 DAY AMNESTY PERIOD FOR NEW PLAYERS (PUT A WHITE FLAG OUTSIDE OF YOUR BASE) ***NOTE, ABUSE OF THE AMNESTY SYSTEM COULD LEAD TO HAVING YOUR STUFF KILLED***

EVERY NEW PLAYER CAN RECIEVE 1 FREE LEVEL 1 FARMING DINO (NO I WILL NOT GIVE YOU A WYVERN, GOLEM, PHOENIX, QUETZAL, GRIFFEN, OR ANY OTHER ABSURD DINO)

WE ARE  TRYING TO PROMOTE A VERY LOOSE ATMOSPHERE HERE, SO RULES ARE LIMITED, BUT THAT BEING SAID, USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND DO NOT BE A sausage TO OTHER PLAYERS. 

WE DO NOT BAN FOR ANY REASON OTHER THAN PURPOSELY EXPLOITING THE GAME TO CHEAT (DUPING)

IF YOU ARE CAUGHT WIPING NEW PLAYERS BASES, I WILL PERSONALLY WIPE YOUR BASE. (AND TO MAKE IT INTERESTING, MY PROMISE TO YOU, IS THAT I WILL NOT USE ADMIN MAGIC TO DO SO)

(MORE RULES MAY BE ADDED, IF NEEDED)

AS A GENERAL COMMENT, WE ARE A GROUP OF 18+ ADULTS, AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR OTHERS WHO FIT IN THE SAME DEMOGRAPHIC, NOT TO SAY THAT WE HAVE A "NO KIDS RULE", BUT IF YOU START ACTING LIKE AN ANNOYING LITTLE KID, GET READY TO BE CAGED. 

Lastly, and I hate to do this, but running a server is not cheap, and if you feel inclined to do so, you can donate directly to help with server operation costs at:  

https://server.nitrado.net/donations/donate/1305639

**** FOR EVENT UPDATES AND ALL THINGS RELATED TO THIS SERVER, SIGN UP ON OUR WEBPAGE http://jonestown.shivtr.com/ **** WE WILL BE HOLDING OUR FIRST JOUSTING EVENT THIS WEEKEND, LOOK FOR MORE DETAILS IN THE CALENDER SECTION OF THE WEBPAGE!

• 3 months later...

Archived