pve Maelstrom Gaming UK(Island/Ragnarok/SE/Center Cluster)

Arknederland

Maelstrom Gaming Servers [UK] 

Servers are based in the UK for everyone to enjoy with low pings from the America's to Austrilasia.

we have a community of players like minded in enjoying the game from all over the globe. 
if you want a relaxed Ark with no stress come and check us out. 

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/8CdSUHb
Map: The Island
Direct connect: steam://connect/95.154.229.141:28465
Map: Ragnarok
Direct connect: steam://connect/95.154.229.141:28445
Map:Scorched Earth
Direct connect: steam://connect/95.154.229.141:28425
Map: The Centre
Direct connect: steam://connect/95.154.229.141:28505

Mods: Upgrade bench, Scorched Earth+, Structures+, Platform+, Egg & Poop Collector, Stairs and Eco stables and decor, Eco trees, Eco Shoppe, Auction House

Rates: 5x EXP 5x Breeding & Taming x2 Harvesting x30 platform structures (for the nomad minded player) 

Server adjustments: 286 player levels and enough emgram points for all engrams to be unlocked. Breeding you are able to get 100% imprinting on all dinosaurs and tribe imprinting activated. Element is boosted for beating bosses (ask for info)

Group Page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MaelstromGamingservers

Players have ideas for events do you like to have your say?? You are welcome to be apart of our Ark community..
Check out what the players have to say about Maelstrom-
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MaelstromGamingservers/discussions/0/1456202492174464431/?tscn=1503579566

Notes: we have it set so its still challenging for the player even though it is PvE. Maelstrom Discord is available and tribe channels are setup on request. 

Zero server wipes as we do not believe players should lose their progress at Maelstrom. 

come and say hi.....

Myself and my gf are interested in unofficial servers since most official servers are hitting dino cap one after another. :/ I have been playing the game for a few months now and have only played on official servers. We have recently fallen in love with the center map. I see you have it but is it going to be gone once aberration comes out? :( 

On 24-10-2017 at 5:19 PM, Zdread said:

Myself and my gf are interested in unofficial servers since most official servers are hitting dino cap one after another. :/ I have been playing the game for a few months now and have only played on official servers. We have recently fallen in love with the center map. I see you have it but is it going to be gone once aberration comes out? :( 

No it will stay, we have a 5th server waiting for Aberration. That will be added to the cluster. You're more than welcome to join us :)

EDIT: I forgot to change it in the advertisement, but it's fixed now ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived