Titanboa egg farm

Facebunz

A few updates ago I could successfully farm 15-20 boa eggs every hour or so with my snake pen. Also, you could find them in the wild. But since release I haven't been able to use that method anymore, and haven't seen an egg in the wild since. Wondering if anyone else has seen boa eggs in the wild or if your pen still works? 

I'm on Ragnarok 

16 minutes ago, Ulta said:

Maybe since they made boa's tameable they lowered the wild titanoboa egg drop rate...to incentivize you into taming boa's of your own to create a personal egg farm.

Wouldn't know. I'm not hungry for snake eggs...giganto's are not my favorite mount afterall.

Titanboa kibble is for Thlyas too :)

33 minutes ago, Jkyle37 said:

On this topic, has anyone had a chance to set up some tamed sneks for egg farming? Did you find you needed to put them on ramps? Do you just grab them out of their butts? Are they hard to walk around?

we have a couple in an egg farm, and the egg appears in the middle of where they are, easily reachable with them on flat ground. (My tribe mate tried to get them on the ramps but wasn't able to)

2 hours ago, Ulta said:

Maybe since they made boa's tameable they lowered the wild titanoboa egg drop rate...to incentivize you into taming boa's of your own to create a personal egg farm.

Wouldn't know. I'm not hungry for snake eggs...giganto's are not my favorite mount afterall.

It seems that way, as the wild egg drop for titanoboas does seem lower. Their eggs are also for taming dunkleos (which I never bothered with before, but on ragnarok they are awesome for metal and obsidian!)

• 3 months later...
On 9/14/2017 at 11:23 AM, Ulta said:

Giga takes quetzal kib....

Archived