Jatheish

CrossARK Character Transfer

We're currently looking into an issue with Character Transfers through the CrossARK System. We're aware when connected to an Official server, after attempting to join a new one with survivor, it takes you back to the original server. We're also aware of an issue on Unofficial PC hosted servers where clusters aren't correctly displaying for one another and are looking into this as well. We suspect these problems have been caused by some of the more recent changes to the server session list, to resolve some crashes and make it a lot more fluid.

We'll be rectifying this as soon as we can and hope we're able to get a patch out for this on Monday (as it would have to go through cert, with it being too late to submit right now).

A temporary work around which will work for Official Servers is, after conducting the transfer process, when you've loaded back into your original server, instead of hitting 'spawn survivor', press Start and exit to main menu, then join the server you want to play on, and from there you can download your survivor.

1 hour ago, Jat said:

We're currently looking into an issue with Character Transfers through the CrossARK System. We're aware when connected to an Official server, after attempting to join a new one with survivor, it takes you back to the original server. We're also aware of an issue on Unofficial PC hosted servers where clusters aren't correctly displaying for one another and are looking into this as well. We suspect these problems have been caused by some of the more recent changes to the server session list, to resolve some crashes and make it a lot more fluid.

We'll be rectifying this as soon as we can and hope we're able to get a patch out for this on Monday (as it would have to go through cert, with it being too late to submit right now).

A temporary work around which will work for Official Servers is, after conducting the transfer process, when you've loaded back into your original server, instead of hitting 'spawn survivor', press Start and exit to main menu, then join the server you want to play on, and from there you can download your survivor.

What about on unofficial servers?  Is there a work a round?

14 hours ago, barcady83 said:

Hey. The problem is still not solved. a lot of user have the problem right now. we restart the server. change the cluster id. but nothing help. we don´t see the other nitrado server in our cluster. nobody answrr on our support request or on twitter. any ideas what we can do?

Nitrado are aware of ths problem and have passed all  information and data to Wildcard.  We have to wait for Wildcard to fix it with a patch

1 hour ago, ILiMiTzZ said:

I just did what you said and i lost my character which was lvl 75 please help me i want it back! :(

Yes two from our tribe member lose her character too. and because of the long time that we cannot go to our base on the other server all our prepared dinos are claimed from other tribes. 

I went to transfer my character from ragnarok to scorched and when i spawned i automatically got killed by dire wolf and when i went to repspawn it only showed me to create a new character 😭 i cant find my character its disappeared 😭 and i was lvl 72 and while i was on the last screen that should have been for me to respawn that was showing create new character i seen in the chat box someone else say did anyone else just lose their character? So im assuming it didnt just happen to me. I filed a ticket and hopefully they can fix what happened i spent alot of time and effort on building my base and taming dinos....I dont want to lose everything i worked hard for😭😭😭