Sign in to follow this  
FullTimeSpy

Quitting - Devs can't fix simple issues

FullTimeSpy    35

Great game, had an amazing experience (aside from the immense lag). I could get over the lag issues, I could even see past the nerfs.... But the developers eyes are so messed up that it effects the ability for me to even play this game. Fix these simple things and the game becomes playable.

1. The game is way too Bright. This has been addressed so many times (just do a quick search for 'bright').
      a. You can't look at the water or snow without feeling like you will go blind.

b. Any metal item gives giant glare
      c. Gamma does not change this. It just makes the screen on the outside darker. The actual sun does not dim in brightness.
      d. Even stevie wonder thinks its ridiculous.
2. You Menu text choices are baffling.
      a. Blue background... Light blue text?

b. The text is like this freaking small. it gets super frustrating having to walk closer to the tv just to see what it says.
3. Graphics look hazy and overall worse since the last few updates.
4. Stop adding new content without fixing the old.
5. Optimize your game

gggggggg.jpg

Edited by FullTimeSpy
  • Haha 1

Klakky    39
Just now, FullTimeSpy said:

stop suggesting this, it only works in single player.

or in pve not just sp, also I havent had to use it in months dunno why ur still having such bright graphs

Klakky    39

it does not work in pve for me. But even if it does why would it not in pvp?

havent tried it since dont play pvp often, it definetely works in pve I used to for a long time, gamma works in pve, until recently it didnt work in pvp

Klakky    39

The gamma doesnt do poop for me, it just looks darker on the edges, and then night time suckssss

gamma 5 is realllllllly bright I doubt it doesnt work, I use gamma 3.5 around noon when light shines most part of my house, however a friend of mine also had troubles with getting r.bloomquality 0 to work, he noticed the game isnt bright anymore for him too but when he tried the commands it never worked, so buggy on some accounts I guess :/

Klakky    39

i just tried in pve and there is no command prompt. did they move it?

well I havent been logged in, been trying to connect non stop but keep getting kicked during loading for 10h now (gg life)
This morning it did work, try going to your settings to see if it is still key binded to the right button

FullTimeSpy    35
On 9/9/2017 at 1:50 PM, MYARKFATE1991 said:

there is litirally a disable bloom and lightshaft option in advanced settings.

ive seen nothing labeled "advanced settings" can you please point it out to me? I havent played this game at all in the last two months because i feel like im gonna go blind every time i look at my tv.