Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ??????? & Community Crunch 102!

Jatheish

11 hours ago, Mavrick said:

You know what would have been nice in this one?  Something about the deleted servers and their map release. :/

Exactly. Devs got time to do menial stuff like this but put things that people actually care and want on the backburner. Going on 3 weeks and still no update on the deleted server files and when we can download them. @Jat @Jen anything at all?

For a small studio...they do have teams all over the world...and it seems they are in bad luck because their teams seems to be located in every city/region where there was a very recent or incoming natural disaster.

As for this whole thread...well its a big ''lets refresh everyone's memory what we did in the last 5 weeks'' and a few screenshots to please the 5-6 people (that I can name on top of my head) that bother submitting them.

@Jat: For several months the link to full resolution images has not been available in these posts. Perhaps you should remove the line :" You’ll want to click on the image title to be able to download the maximum size image, we’ve resized them for display purposes"

Ideally I would love to see those links reinstated; I like seeing actual superres images.

Hey Thanks for the win guys :) and congrats on release, I hit 3500 hours not so long ago, and Ark really has been one of the best games I have played in a decade. You have created a superb title, From the gfx, to the game play, and the phenomenal amount of detail and research you have put into the Dinosaurs. In my opinion it has all culminated in an epic gaming experience, seriously amazing work. The new Aberration content looks cool to :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...