Need more servers?

SusanCS

We need alot more pc pve eu servers, new player count is over 700 on one server. spend entire day tryin to get in, got in got dc after 45 min, and now 3 more hours of trying ,   got alot of people i know that alread stopped after launch due to lack of servers, you cant come home after work and play, servers full at 7 in morning. People want ragnarock, dunno why you think 3 is enough. But again no Wc answer. several weeks after launch and people cant play on officials. As i see it it players they lose to this wont by dlc.  IF THEY DONT WANT TO SUPPORT PVE, THEN PLS TELL PUBLIC

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There should be, since long ago, Primitive+ Scorched Earth servers, but still there are none.(I played on regular primitive instead but thats gone now) I really enjoyed playing on Scorched Earth :( Much better fps than those islands.

Are there going to be Prim+ Aberration servers? If not then i don't see a reason to buy the DLC, since regular primitive got removed, and Legacy servers aren't supported anymore, also they're full of chinese.

I'm not sure if this has been touched on, hut here it goes. I was in the server browser and accidentally chose pvp. I was blown away by the fact that there were 411 pvp servers compared to a measly 98 pve servers across all maps in PS4 official. Over half  of those pvp servers are well below half population. Meanwhile pve servers are packed. Just trying to get a legitimate justification. 

10 minutes ago, Pveignored said:

I'm not sure if this has been touched on, hut here it goes. I was in the server browser and accidentally chose pvp. I was blown away by the fact that there were 411 pvp servers compared to a measly 98 pve servers across all maps in PS4 official. Over half  of those pvp servers are well below half population. Meanwhile pve servers are packed. Just trying to get a legitimate justification. 

Yes, it has been touched on by PvP players who complain that PvP servers are always full and PvE servers are always well below half population. The statistics utilized by those making complaints about server population often vary widely, with the only reconcilable correlation being the complainer's preferred server type.

On 9/9/2017 at 6:42 AM, glennjr1982 said:

we need more raganarok servers for offical pve  its always maxed i can never get in to play i am lucky i got in to make my small base out of stone wich gives me 16days  but still yall really need to add more servers please

And fix the servers we already have! I'm on 68 and the lag is unbearable. Has been that way for about a month. Wen't from 70/70 to less than half full at peak times cause it takes forever to get anything done!

(Someone finally fixed the server issues yesterday, thank you someone)

You put me in the corner for 30 days in order to shut me up, but now that I am free again, my question still remains.

What happened to those Isolated Clusters you promised us in the Day Zero: Server information announcement on August 28th? Here is what was said in that announcement: "For ARKs launch, we plan on providing new Official Servers for the following games mode: Regular/Vanilla, Non-TEK, Primitive+, Hardcore,>>>>>>> Isolated Clusters, <<<<<<<< NoTaming, Extinction Servers and ORP. With the bulk of the servers being focused on the vanilla game mode (Both PVP and PVE), and smaller amounts of niche servers which could be increased based on player demand. The primitive game mode will be removed in favour of the Non-TEK Tier Servers. "

If they were scrapped, a "sorry, tough luck" should be forthcoming. I and the bunch of friends that have been waiting for these servers since launch will not be buying Aberration until we see this promise fulfilled.

Just was notified about this by my tribe leader and saw the post on the steam forums.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/1519260397784191577/

That server sits at 70/70 almost 24 hours a day. Most of the time you will sit there trying to get on the server on weekends for HOURS. And now the tame cap has been hit people are not able to tame or raise babies. 

My question, what are you devs going to do about the lack of PVE servers? I heard you added a few, but that does not relive the pressure that the already overloaded servers are experiencing. We want to play the game, enjoy it, but it is hard if not impossible to do so when you are forced to sit at a server select screen.

And to the people that are going to say go play unofficial. I want to play on officials, where rates are not all jacked up and I can expect the server to be around for more than a few months or wiped because the host was bored/stopped paying.

18 hours ago, Jamagh said:

Just was notified about this by my tribe leader and saw the post on the steam forums.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/1519260397784191577/

That server sits at 70/70 almost 24 hours a day. Most of the time you will sit there trying to get on the server on weekends for HOURS. And now the tame cap has been hit people are not able to tame or raise babies. 

My question, what are you devs going to do about the lack of PVE servers?

We have been asking for more Rag PVE servers for weeks, no response besides adding 1-2.. and now we hit dino tame cap. Can you PLEASE keep your community informed before you lose another huge chunk of your playerbase.

Having only one option for OC SE/PVP and one SE/PVE in a given region is a bit dubious.

The drop in popularity of SE was (to my mind) because of alphas dominating the available servers.

Having only one server in that region for a given mode guarentees that it will be dominated: depending on the alpha in question, it basically means that most players in a region can't play scorched earth - further reducing popularity.

Archived