Need more servers?

SusanCS

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should all be happy they have expansion coming out and can't even give enough servers for rag. I for one am so efn tired of this. If they can't put servers where we can play what we want they should start refunding money. I'll be first in line for that. I'm done with this BS game. I am filing complaint with PSN. Fk this game. 

1 hour ago, Stf12345 said:

We should all be happy they have expansion coming out and can't even give enough servers for rag. I for one am so efn tired of this. If they can't put servers where we can play what we want they should start refunding money. I'll be first in line for that. I'm done with this BS game. I am filing complaint with PSN. Fk this game. 

This thread is clearly about remedying that situation enjoy your complaints none if it will stand you silly billy.

@SusanCS Please, ask forum admins or Jat, or Jen to pin your post. Otherwise it will get lost in other threads. 

You have to add way more EU PC servers both pvp and pve.  There are currently around 12 servers that are full constantly. You need to add more Ragnarok servers, because there is high demand of them.

Do you not have any statistics how many players played the game before WC wiped low populated servers? It seems WC is clueless in this matter.

Edit: After reading your reply about turning some wiped pc servers into new console servers, it is safe to assume you ought to add the same amount of new official pc servers at minimum.

Your team do have to hurry up, because people are losing patience and become more and more frustrated. There are other big game premieres on a horizon and it may be too late for WC to stop exodus of playerbase.  Also they won't buy your new DLC. 

WC, stop keeping players with lackluster communication and start to care about us finally. Do yourself a favour and hire a new employee whose only responsibility is communication with playerbase. 

14 hours ago, SusanCS said:

Actually they do have more total servers than previously, the issue is that some of those 960 pc were turned into console servers. So there are fewer pc servers in total than previously, but not fewer servers across all platforms.

Thanks for the reply Susan.  So yes, there is a net loss of around 200 pc servers(I had no statistics for consoles just pc by the way so that is where the information was focused and sorry for lack of clarification in that regard.) 

Again given the divide of the remaining 650 pc servers being between legacy and a smaller number of "new" it would seem that a first good solid step would be to get that ratio of new official servers considerably higher across all regions/types(doesn't have to be a full 200 obviously but even 100 more would be a significant distributional equivalent for pc players, or as I stated in the original post, implement more to clarify and encourage people to seek out and play unofficial servers more or just both in some degree. 

The servers capacity need to be fixed asap.  Or maybe more severs,  but then some existing players must move to new server. Almost nobody can be logged in constantly and it must be possible to login for inprint and feed babys. 

Right now its impossible for serious tasks like breeding without risking babys starving to death. 

Need more NA PvP Servers. The current bunch are only just starting to have space for people to actually log on, but it's too late now. The Alphas are set and those of us who were waiting for the official release to try and get a foot hold are now too far behind to have any chance of catching up. Not to mention all the prime building spots are already taken. We need more PvP server and in order to prevent those alphas from just migrating over and trying to control another server restrictions need to be put into place that prevent players from other official servers that already have a higher level character (say 30+) from being able to connect to this server unless they delete their existing one. The reason you end up with so many ghost servers is because the alphas take over lots of servers and then once they've been up for a while and no one wants to join anymore they mostly move to a single server and let the others die unless a group starts to get active at which point they all log in and offline raid them, destroying everything they have.

the island, the center and ragnarok on the ORP cluster seems to always be full during peak usage.  Scorched earth on the ORP cluster does not seem to have this issue.

i would like to ask that upping the max players from 70 to 100 on all 4 maps/servers be looked at as a possible alternative solution for this cluster as its only 4 maps/servers on the cluster.

RAG https://arkservers.net/server/31.214.160.96:27019

TC https://arkservers.net/server/31.214.160.94:27019

TI https://arkservers.net/server/31.214.160.94:27017

SE https://arkservers.net/server/31.214.160.96:27017

Archived