Patch 269 Delay

Ugodzilla

Regarding the date, they didn't state a year... so I wouldn't say they're off schedule (sarcasm off)

As far as I know ARK stuff happens in Florida, where they've got some issues with 'Irma' and some power outages. In other words, it's quite hard to work on stuff while your life is in danger and you're out of power.

42 minutes ago, ToeiRei said:

Regarding the date, they didn't state a year... so I wouldn't say they're off schedule (sarcasm off)

As far as I know ARK stuff happens in Florida, where they've got some issues with 'Irma' and some power outages. In other words, it's quite hard to work on stuff while your life is in danger and you're out of power.

http://www.studiowildcard.com/jobs/

There might be couple folks at that area (some of he server admins are there for sure, from some twitter posts on server outages), but honestly: 

1. Which one is more realistic: EVERY SINGLE patch was delayed by a natural disaster at a location where a WC employee worked OR 'Irma" is just a nice excuse attempt to blame some delays at a Seattle based development studio? 

2. Even if it is true and the florida folks are the ones supposed to deliver the next patch, no one at WC has internet to do some communication on it? 

Excuses, always excuses... 

The next patch will be delayed by a tsunami on Madagascar...

2 hours ago, ToeiRei said:

this is no excuse, they obviously need to step up their farming game and start pumping cra/p into those dung beetles for oil to convert into gas for the generators and start gathering the oild from pumps too, or do more boss runs  to get some element!!! build some dam wind turbines if theres lots of wind too while they are at it  gdi!

just no excuse i tell you

Archived