danlillis

Spider beta fight ended in lost of lives but lost rewards to

danlillis    32

I been trying to get to unlock ragnarock lately been working on raiseing dimorphodons ect: i went to go fight the broodmother and lost 2 allos that were low lv (meh...) but the point is i beated the boss when it was time to leave the game crashed and took me to the xbox menu.. i log bk in to find me out of the cave now orginaly speaking i actualy lost all 3 allos but upon comeing bk i have still one allo alive only to find the 28 element i got and the flag and brood trophy all gone from inventory... i mean i guess in a sense i saved my lv190 female allo... but doesn't save the other 2 on what they did to help me beat her and now i have nothing to show for there lost wich made it completely worthless on my part hopefully this gets fixed soon and btw ps... i like the new spider arena didn't know it was updated (that stupid bridge canyon part was a pain now its gone<3) if only the megakong would have his arena changed cause the hole there has also made me lose a allo due to him punching it into the hole (another thing that should have been blocked and prevented from happening. <3

danlillis    32
49 minutes ago, KillaMrB said:

Confirmed my friend, no element being dropped as of now. Yet another boo boo by WC.

yeah well hopefully this will be fixed soon otherwise me trying to do the tek cave after finally beating the snow cave(have still yet to do it still training lots of dimorphodons cause.. useing them on shoulder trainning for the snow cave i got over 2 dozen.... but idk if ill be able to beat it yet most are above lv200... its bad enough to be able to unlock ragnarock through beating tek cave on beta diffculty.... and that means i gotta beat all bosses on beta to. i guess so very much a pain @[email protected] and idk how ima be able to beat the dragon i seen videos of the arena and i dont like the one way ramp to the dragon that rock in the way is to close to the ramp and thats a good hit spot to just walk into if the dragon does its fire ball attack </3 @[email protected] but thanks for telling me about that.

danlillis    32

Nah the element ect: was placed in my invent i opened my inventory up before the game crashed from trying to load me and my creatures out i had the stuff.... it was when i logged bk in that i had my allosaur back the other 2 are still dead... sadly and lately when my creatures beat the bosses the stuff just gets warped into my invent was loveing the fact it was doing that xD . </3 

Wazzamaniac    425
12 minutes ago, danlillis said:

Nah the element ect: was placed in my invent i opened my inventory up before the game crashed from trying to load me and my creatures out i had the stuff.... it was when i logged bk in that i had my allosaur back the other 2 are still dead... sadly and lately when my creatures beat the bosses the stuff just gets warped into my invent was loveing the fact it was doing that xD . </3 

Do you still have the boss trophy? Or did that disappear too?

danlillis    32
1 hour ago, HeyItsRoyals said:

for the loot, just type summon Charater_SpiderL_BP_C  in the Command tab and to open that Just press LB+RB+X+Y  in the pause menu. And kill the boss with the kill command 

thanks but i dont wanna cheat i just hope next time when i kick the spiders butt that i get the stuff and hopefully without loseing any pets <3

danlillis    32
11 minutes ago, HeyItsRoyals said:

If you wanna unlock Ragnarok just type in the command playeracsend 2 that will unlock it 

yeah wich also involves cheating wich i dont want to do etheir i wanna beat the tech cave and earn it since it has to be done... thats how to unlock it thats what the devs made it so that way the tech cave there is a reason to beating it i can only imagine other dlc maps will be earned this way except for the expansions so might aswell follow suit but thanks for the help : ) i wanna play the game legitly fair and square and be challenged doing so even know i have boosted settings slightly mainly for breeding and for tameing