2x event please.

CaptoBraunch

2 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

If you would have started when you wrote this, you'd be finishing it up right before the 2x event started xD

Ikr? Thank god for the Internet. Gotta be as efficient as possible, and also account for sanity. 2 hours straight of farming berries does things to a man. 

Just now, CaptoBraunch said:

Ikr? Thank god for the Internet. Gotta be as efficient as possible, and also account for sanity. 2 hours straight of farming berries does things to a man. 

Don't feel too bad. Early game I spent 8 hours berry taming a Theri. It was supposed to be a 4 hour tame but I thought it was good at 96 percent. It was not. lol. I had to put it down again and start from the beginning. 

Yesterday my tribe mate on the new server spent a little over 4 hours raw meat taming some Allo's (lvl 55, and lvl 85) but now we have a mating pair of Allo's plus combined with the Carno we tamed something to take down some Bronto's while we raise this weekend. Get good meat runs going. The Raptor's were fun but the efficiency is about to jump way up. 

I kind of relish this early game stuff again. That being said, I'm still raising the monster Rex's on the Legacy server's too. Tamed a 150 Direwolf with kibble 2 days ago. Yeah, I prefer kibble. lol. The 2x will be appreciated to get a couple Rex's on the new server this weekend though. 

My tribe mate messaged me at about 9:30 AM and said the 2x is currently active and it does include breeding. So looks like I will be mating my new female rex's at lunch so I can mate them again before bed/and again tomorrow plus a morning breeding on Sunday and hopefully get about 8 eggs to hatch on Monday when I am off. Try to get a male with the stats. 

18 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

My tribe mate messaged me at about 9:30 AM and said the 2x is currently active and it does include breeding. So looks like I will be mating my new female rex's at lunch so I can mate them again before bed/and again tomorrow plus a morning breeding on Sunday and hopefully get about 8 eggs to hatch on Monday when I am off. Try to get a male with the stats. 

Good luck mate.

Archived