Wipe the old cross ark servers & add more cluster servers

gizzy2323

Ark Devs should wipe the old cross ark servers and add more of these cluster servers. Many people like these servers and we really want some more! We all figured you would wipe the old clusters but it never happened, can you please do this for us. If not a wipe please add more cluster cross-ark servers. What do you guys think?

I just can say that restart on the new official cluster with constant 70/70 is such a pain as it is even hard to find a raptor to tame as i.e. the whole southern coast is so full of huts and pillars/foundations so nothing is spawn at land. - Or even getting onto the server...so as I was happy my server wasn't in the list, I would had now prefered a complete wipe!

And i'm sure my old legacy server will be also shut down in some weeks/months.for sure.

WC, please concentrate on getting more servers online before adding new content (Abberation). For now even it was Early Access, 2k hours are wasted, restarting at the moment on new cluster...wasted time if you have a regular job...have a crash/disco ingame while taming - wasted time cause you can't rejoin fast enough

In fact your servers have not 70/70 but at least 200/70 who want to play.

Archived