powerstuck    349

@NitradoLeo @Jat

Yesterday I've encountered this issue with NA-PVE-Official 372.

At some point the server stalled for a good 4-5 minutes and then everyone was disconnected. 

I usually give a few minutes (2 to 5 mins) to give the server a chance to load back on but even after doing that yesterday, when I tried to get back in I was getting ''Joining Failed/Connection Timeout'' for about 10 attempts. Solution was to close the game, close steam and then reopen them. I was able to see some players were on the server. 

I am on a wired internet connecting thru a modem on cable. 

Will be able to post the IP later tonight.

Kerbi    6
On 9/8/2017 at 10:30 AM, NitradoAndre said:

Hey everyone.

We'd like to contribute by analyzing the problem. If the issue still persists for you, you can assist us by providing the following info:

• The country you're connecting from
  • How you access the internet (LTE modem, DSL, ....)
  • Your own IP address, best found out by visiting https://ifconfig.me from a device in your home network (i.e. not mobile internet on your phone)
  • The server you're trying to connect to (IP would be best, but server name with mention of official/unofficial is also sufficient)

Thanks!

Well haven't played since my last posts and my lose of my tribe and several crashes.

• The country you're connecting from
    • Germany - North Rhine-Westphalia
  • How you access the internet (LTE modem, DSL, ....)
    • Telekom, Hybrid Magenta (DSL + LTE bounding) 16.000kbps
    • DSL operating-mode     ADSL_2plus => Actual Data Rate
      Upstream ~539 up to 2.500 with LTE bounding
      Downstream  ~771 up to 16.000 with LTE bounding
    • ISP MTU 1492
    • Primary DNS: 217.0.43.17  Secondary DNS: 217.0.43.49
    • Bonding HA Client -> Haap Addr -> haap.t-online.de
    • LTE tunnel (LTE:tun)     Up
      DSL tunnel (DSL:tun)     Up
      Bonding (Bond)     Up
    • Connection: Cable (LAN, RJ45), 1000 Mbps network card
  • Your own IP address, best found out by visiting https://ifconfig.me from a device in your home network (i.e. not mobile internet on your phone)
    • 293.244.149.199 - IPv4
    • 2003:6:312d:8a64:b991:b1a0:1c7d:f73d - IPv6
    • DNS:
      IP Hostname ISP Country
      217.237.151.217 do-dns-a16.isp.t-ipnet.de Deutsche Telekom AG Germanyde.png
      217.237.151.219 do-dns-a13.isp.t-ipnet.de Deutsche Telekom AG Germanyde.png
      217.237.151.221 do-dns-a10.isp.t-ipnet.de Deutsche Telekom AG Germanyde.png
      217.237.151.218 do-dns-a09.isp.t-ipnet.de Deutsche Telekom AG Germanyde.png
      217.237.151.216 do-dns-a15.isp.t-ipnet.de Deutsche Telekom AG Germanyde.png
      217.237.151.215 do-dns-a12.isp.t-ipnet.de Deutsche Telekom AG Germanyde.png
      217.237.151.214 do-dns-a14.isp.t-ipnet.de Deutsche Telekom AG Germanyde.png
      217.237.151.220 do-dns-a11.isp.t-ipnet.de Deutsche Telekom AG Germanyde.png
    • https://ifconfig.me/ - is not available for me!

• The server you're trying to connect to (IP would be best, but server name with mention of official/unofficial is also sufficient)
    • I was on EA servers, have had the problem on every server. Have tried around 20 - 40 servers...

Hope this will help you out with the German Telekom - some information :)
By the way it has worked well with the first versions. ;)

Current Patch 270.1

For me it works now well on:

Official Server:

EU-PVE-TheCenter636 - (v270.0), Server Ping ~40,

NA-PVE-Official-TheIsland46 - (v270.0), Server Ping ~100,

EA:

The-EU-PVE-OfficialServer250 (on Nitrado), TheIsland, Ping 165,  v270.0,

For me it seems that you have fixed it, but I have lost all my stuff and I have switched to another game for the moment.
Please keep this connection information in mind while you test in the future. I may will restart playing after my new games ;)
Hopefully there will not be another bug.

Just one hint:

If you make a notice on your map then it will be available on every server with the same map.

e.g. the island - I have made some notes and on the new server and new for me clean island map I have the same notes from the EA server.

This might be helpfully if you have marked some resources or caves. But it would be nice if there will be a question if I want to use this old notes on this server.

Thanks for fixing this bug!

Hope you have fixed the bugs from my other post as well ;)

See ya in some month again. ;)

@NitradoAndre - hope this information will help you in the future ;)

2017-09-25 10_22_44-IP_DNS Detect - What is your IP, what is your DNS, what informations you send to.png