Brybry    4

Can you guys connect to steam://connect/34.207.219.209:27015 ? That should be NA-PVE-Ragnarok14 hosted on AWS.

I'm curious because my friend has a similar issue but I suspect it's only servers that are labeled as hosted 'nitrado' on the server list that ark pulls from.

Might just be a routing issue.

6 minutes ago, Brybry said:

Can you guys connect to steam://connect/34.207.219.209:27015 ? That should be NA-PVE-Ragnarok14 hosted on AWS.

I'm curious because my friend has a similar issue but I suspect it's only servers that are labeled as hosted 'nitrado' on the server list that ark pulls from.

Might just be a routing issue.

That worked, I can connect to any non offcial server. I can't connect to any of the new official ones. Is there a link to that one too?

Vykan    0

Same problem, IMPOSSIBLE to connect on OFFICIAL SERVER, onlyr the unofficial or private server allow to connect !

This problem allready at 4h00 in the morning (PARIS TIME).

I've done 6 times verify integrity of files / desinstall and reinstall BattlEye....

It says me that 1 file couldn't be validate, i repair it, but can't still connect.

Nothing solve the problem

Connection lost.jpg

GodKilla    0

I have the same issue and it is because my local game version is 267.22 and the server are already updated to v267.3

In the screenshot above you can see in lower left corner the local game version and in the right-most column in the server browser you can see the game version on the server, they don't match, thus the connection timeout.

Bigham    0
Just now, GodKilla said:

I have the same issue and it is because my local game version is 267.22 and the server are already updated to v267.3

In the screenshot above you can see in lower left corner the local game version and in the right-most column in the server browser you can see the game version on the server, they don't match, thus the connection timeout.

Noticed this as well with me. No idea how to force it to update. That is the only logical thing I can think of that is throwing up this error. You would think uninstalling and reinstalling the game would fix this but it doesn't. 

Bigham    0
Just now, GodKilla said:

It is the the game versions. The 267.3 Patch is not yet downloaded and installed by Steam, the servers are patched already though.

Shouldn't a larger portion of people be complaining then. They took the official servers down about 3 hours ago for a quick maintenance. 

Kizmiaz    8
12 minutes ago, GodKilla said:

It is the the game versions. The 267.3 Patch is not yet downloaded and installed by Steam, the servers are patched already though.

alliance member is online on the official legacy server i play on and he got the 267.22 version. he disconnected and could reconnect without a problem.

i got the connection time out.

the only difference in his version and mine is that i have the Season Pass and he doesn't.

Edited by Kizmiaz
added fact

Bigham    0
1 minute ago, Kizmiaz said:

alliance member is online on the official legacy server i play on and he got the 267.22 version. he disconnected and could reconnect without a problem.

the only difference in his version and mine is that i have the Season Pass and he doesn't.

I don't have the season pass and can't connect. 

Kizmiaz    8
2 minutes ago, Bigham said:

I don't have the season pass and can't connect. 

it just was an idea that crossed my mind although a little premature though.

my wife's account doesn't have the pass and she can't connect as well so ....

tomfoolery    1

Getting the same Lost/timedout response connecting to:

NA-PVE-Official-TheIsland50 (release)

PVE-NA-ScorchedEarth758 (legacy)

PVE-OfficialServer330 (legacy)

Oddly, I CAN connect to NA-PVE-Ragnarok15 (legacy) and of the four it has the worst ping response. It's the only server that seems to work for me.

EDIT: Can also connect to NA-PVE-Official-Ragnarok69 (release) too bad my char is trapped on the island.

Edited by tomfoolery