[PvPvE] [Rag/Island/SE/Aberration] Friendly, long-term play servers

We have all maps on a server cluster so you can play and enjoy the game and travel between servers. The servers are all long term (1 year leased). There's still space for more players, but it is limited in order to keep the gameplay fair. 

We are looking for decent players who just want to build, tame and have a good time in the game. The servers are slightly boosted so you don't have to wait for days to hatch tames. 

Server Names (search unofficial PC sessions):

1. 0XPvPvEX0-Ragnarok (Boosted)
  2. 0XPvPvEX0-Scorched
  3. 0XPvPvEX0-Island
  4. 0XPvPvEX0-Aberration

Those are zero's and not capital o's. 

Here's why you should join: 

• New player friendly
  • Admins (3) are friendly and helpful
  • Resource re-spawn is rare (making the game slightly more focussed on actual survival)
  • Game difficulty is at 5x 
  • Taming is at 3x
  • Harvest is at 3x
  • Egg incubation is 5x
  • Maturation is 5x 
  • All maps available, but each map has it's own rules and admins
  • It's PvP mode, but more like a mix of PvP and PvE
  • Servers are available 24/7
  • Servers are prepaid for 1 year already so no need to worry about your work vanishing like many other dedicated servers
  • You can invite any friends or other players, but space is limited and will stay limited
  • We can assist you moving from other servers by giving you your exact same character levels, gear and dino's you previously had (see conditions below)
  • New player resource center with free starter gear and resources (located: 19 69, see pic further down in thread)
  • Server is public and open to anyone
  • No base, map or wild dino purges
  • We have a thunderdome style court system to settle disputes 
  • No admin abuse and admins really play using admin abilities
  • You can simply play and enjoy the game without the stress that comes from playing on official servers
  • You can play any style you want (PvP or PvE), entirely up to you as the server caters for both

Some fun things we're going to be doing:

• Multi-tribe boss fights on server cluster 
  • Sharing resources and trading fertilized eggs
  • Picking challenges 
  • Custom tournaments 
  • Base design awards 
  • Reward system for finding certain things
  • Youtube/Twitch streaming
  • Treasure hunts (there are custom treasures hidden around the map - 740% dmg sniper rifles, other good gear etc)
  • Taming challenges

Server Rules are:

1. Don't kill low level players 
  2. No griefing or killing passive tames
  3. No racial abuse etc
  4. Build nice bases
  5. Don't block off land unless you really are building there
  6. Abandoned bases (more than 4 weeks) are removed by admin unless requested otherwise

Notes regarding transferring in from other servers outside the cluster or Official:

Admins are more than keen to help you transfer and get started from any other Ark server. We don't mind spawning your items and dinos, but only under the following conditions: 

1. You send us screenshots of the tames and items you want spawned
  2. Your screenshots must include the "tamed by" or "raised by" attributes. Admins will not spawn dinos you force-tamed or spawned yourself on single player. Even better if you have done some imprinting.
  3. Admins won't spawn all your dinos at once. Most likely one or two to allow you to get going and build a base and then start giving you your other dinos. The reason is that spawning and helping you get set up takes up time and we will only do so knowing that you are invested in playing the game. Show some effort. 
  4. The full extent of what admins give you is entirely up to them. They might decide to only spawn some of your top dinos and items. 
  5. We will only give you your characters level if you can prove that the levels you have are not on single player. 

Cluster Admins PSN ID's are:

1. SeanNieuwoudt [Rag / Island]
  2. kx_ryan [Rag / SE / Aberration]
  3. bigten55 [Island]

base.jpg

base2.jpg

base1.jpg

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, EGOMAN said:

Is this NA or EU based server? 

What if I only want to play as PvE server no interest in Pvp, am I going to have to fight sometimes? 

It's EU based, but Im connecting from Cape Town and its perfectly performant. 

No, there has not been any raids and we all help each other. It's very similar to PvE environment and I would say you dont have to fight anyone unless you start the fight xD 

Just now, EGOMAN said:

Alright 

You might have seen my topic about transfering characters and Dino between Nitrado servers,  can we do that if my tribe wanted to join your server?

Yes, for sure. If you join your server with my cluster ID, you can transfer in. Just PM me when ready and I'll send you cluster ID. 

18 minutes ago, EGOMAN said:

It is not my server we joined it day one but it is still empty we are looking for populated server 

Alright, that's fine too. 

If for some reason you can't transfer or something goes wrong, we can give you all dinos, gear and character levels like you had on your old server. 

• 2 weeks later...

Server Update: 

We now have about 12 regular/daily players, but are looking for more. 

A few server settings have been updated to create a better survival scenario: 

1. Resource spawns are more rare
  2. Wild dino levels have been boosted a bit to make it more difficult 
  3. Game difficulty has been increased slightly 
  4. The new survivor center has been upgraded (see screenshots)
  5. Both day and night are 2 times longer 
  6. Tribe imprints 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

• Khilandros locked, unlocked, locked and unlocked this topic

Archived