[PvPvE] [Rag/Island/SE/Aberration] Friendly, long-term play servers

12 hours ago, dsellman95 said:

Been on the server for a few  days only have a limited amount of time to play in the evenings (EST) looking for a tribe or anyone wanting to do a group build or community area for all to use.

Not sure if this has been done on any server? Thinking on the Rag map or even Aberration.

Great idea! there is a community area being built in the south at the moment and there is also one that exists on the beach by the north spawn points

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, WatchMeSuck said:

I have two guys with me, and we've just recently got wiped on an official  PvE server. I'm very interested. Would it be cool for us to check out The ISLAND, maybe later on? We still have a bunch of dinosaurs that didn't get eaten by the giga, just that some are in the matrix from leaving a server that had pillars EVERYWHERE. We just want to build, tame, and have a good time without douche baggery...

Sounds like this server would be great for you! There's no pillars or claimed land and especially no douche baggery. Just let us know if you need help with anything.

10 hours ago, Lynxr33t said:

This sounds exactly what I'm after.   The joy of pve with the potential for pvp.   I will try to get onto the Island for a look later when I'm on.    My official pvp server is broken by lvl 200+ gigas and Wyverns.    As a solo it's a waste of time.

Come join us! Let me know if you need anything to get going.

• Volunteer Moderator

Server ads are generally for advertising only. If you need to contact your server owner do so through your platform. Keep the talking to a minimum if at all as its considered bumping a ad which is only allowed once per 24 hours and only after no activity. So your conversations were removed. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Khilandros locked, unlocked, locked and unlocked this topic
On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:23 AM, WobblyFalcon said:

Looking to join server. Experienced master builder looking for a fun server to build an epic base. Blue prints and designs ready; however, could not locate the Rag server from the unofficial list of my lobby?

Thank you for your time.

the server name contains zeros no O's. Just type "0 X P V P" with no spaces and then just search on the list if it makes it easier. From there you'll see the different maps and can choose from there. That's what I do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have 4 established servers (Rag, Island, Aberration, Center) in a cluster with some active long term players. The servers are all leased for more than a year and the players are mature, friendly and very decent. 

I'd be very keen to have other servers join our cluster for cross ark travel, events and trading.

There's a full post about the server in my profile here on the forum, or add me on PSN to discuss further: SeanNieuwoudt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived