[PvPvE] [Rag/Island/SE/Aberration] Friendly, long-term play servers

General update: 

We've added a new server with The Island map to the cluster. An existing server and community with The Center map also joined our cluster and you can travel and trade freely between all the maps on Ark.

The various map/server admins are: 

• seannieuwoudt
  • kx_ryan
  • cballa1986
  • bigten55

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/20/2017 at 2:29 PM, Dmenko said:

Hey there. Played on legacy, 337, which is a PVE Scorched server, so never played PVP. I like the PVP pick ability for dinos for taming, but not really interested in PVP itself. Fair enough group that I won't get jacked every 2 seconds in game? Tired of the official lag and rates, but want to play on the Ragnarock map.

I can pick up dinos on PVE or is that an official thing?

On 12/5/2017 at 7:26 PM, HoganRyan01 said:

How do you even cluster servers? Last I checked you could only cluster your own servers you pay for together.

Clustering pretty easy, you get a cluster ID and share it with other server admins. If all servers have the same cluster ID, then you can travel freely between those servers.

17 hours ago, Krampus132 said:

Yeah, we have a server set aside for it already. We have all maps available so far also.

Cool! Ill be joining your server and think I bring 1 person with me, maybe more in time.  I would like to take use of the screenshot system and get some of my stuff spawned in. Can that be done on psn?

On 12/8/2017 at 10:22 AM, Teundedreun said:

Cool! Ill be joining your server and think I bring 1 person with me, maybe more in time.  I would like to take use of the screenshot system and get some of my stuff spawned in. Can that be done on psn?

We generally allow it, but you need to play for a few days first so that we know you are committed to staying. 

• Khilandros locked, unlocked, locked and unlocked this topic

Archived