[PvPvE] [Rag/Island/SE/Aberration] Friendly, long-term play servers

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, bigten55 said:

I have my own server could I join your cluster I have Ragnarok right now but could change to the island or center if that would be better I'm not sure how it works I'm just looking for more people to play with I have a 10 slot server with only two people right now

Sure, I'm happy with that.  I tried sending you a message, but your profile settings doesn't allow it. 

Hey there. Played on legacy, 337, which is a PVE Scorched server, so never played PVP. I like the PVP pick ability for dinos for taming, but not really interested in PVP itself. Fair enough group that I won't get jacked every 2 seconds in game? Tired of the official lag and rates, but want to play on the Ragnarock map.

14 minutes ago, Dmenko said:

Hey there. Played on legacy, 337, which is a PVE Scorched server, so never played PVP. I like the PVP pick ability for dinos for taming, but not really interested in PVP itself. Fair enough group that I won't get jacked every 2 seconds in game? Tired of the official lag and rates, but want to play on the Ragnarock map.

Hey! yeah, you wont get raided or attacked unless you start a fight. Everyone is chilled and we all help each other out. 

Come and check it out for a few days and see if you like it. 

PvP on this server is primarily for when players want to do fun tournaments against each other, but thats fun and pre-arranged to test dinos or compete for prizes etc.

20 minutes ago, Dmenko said:

Ive been on this server a little over 2 weeks now, and I also come from a PVE server, 647.  This will be the perfect place for you, theres never even been a hint of bad ppl.  Literally have flew by others, slightly nervous as its pvp, and you can tell theres a mutual respect on this server. Very highly recommended especially for PVE players such as ourselves.

2 minutes ago, bennyrodz said:

Ive been on this server a little over 2 weeks now, and I also come from a PVE server, 647.  This will be the perfect place for you, theres never even been a hint of bad ppl.  Literally have flew by others, slightly nervous as its pvp, and you can tell theres a mutual respect on this server. Very highly recommended especially for PVE players such as ourselves.

Thanks Benny! 

Just an update on the rules for the server: 

1. No killing low level or new players 
  2. No killing players that are taming 
  3. No claiming land unless you are building there (this includes oil pumps and wind turbines)
  4. No killing passive tames under any conditions
  5. Take time to build nice bases, there's no need for hundreds of square boxes around the map

Court System: 

For breaking rules 1, 2, 4:

You will be required to fight in the Thunderdome against high level players or agro wild dinos (Theri, carno, etc) while everyone watches - hand to hand combat only with primitive pikes. If you lose, you have to unclaim your best 5 dino's and give it to the player you griefed / killed. If you don't adhere, admin will unclaim it for you. 

1 minute ago, Auzy4554 said:

Best server I've ever played on! There's never any arguing or fighting. The server isn't overpopulated, but has enough players for a nice community. The admins are the nicest guys you'll ever meet! All around amazing server and I don't plan on playing anywhere else anytime soon!

couldn't agree more, there is a real sense of community. Whether it be public wyvern traps, griffen traps, etc. And everyone is super friendly and helpful.  Best server I've seen bar none.

If you're a PVE player looking for a new home on Ragnarok, I highly recommend this server. It is PVE/PVP, but there's guidelines in place to avoid griefing. The admin is super friendly and all the other players are too. There's no lag, dinos and resources are plentiful, and it's a great server to enjoy ARK and the Ragnarok Map as it's made to be played. I can see that mostly everyone is doing their best to build nice bases too and there are no random pillars all over the place like in official.

As a PVE player, I was at first worried about the PVP scenarios, but as long as you keep a good distance from people's bases, you won't accidentally get shot haha. You also don't have to log in everyday if you're more of a casual player or just too busy with RL, I've never been worried about my base getting destroyed when I don't log in for a few days. You won't regret the move! :Jerbhi:

If you're a PVE player looking for a new home on Ragnarok, I highly recommend this server. It is PVE/PVP, but there's guidelines in place to avoid griefing. The admin is super friendly and all the other players are too. There's no lag, dinos and resources are plentiful, and it's a great server to enjoy ARK and the Ragnarok Map as it's made to be played. I can see that mostly everyone is doing their best to build nice bases too and there are no random pillars all over the place like in official.
As a PVE player, I was at first worried about the PVP scenarios, but as long as you keep a good distance from people's bases, you won't accidentally get shot haha. You also don't have to log in everyday if you're more of a casual player or just too busy with RL, I've never been worried about my base getting destroyed when I don't log in for a few days. You won't regret the move! :Jerbhi:
Couldn't agree more!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2017 at 11:05 AM, Krampus132 said:

Alright, that's fine too. 

If for some reason you can't transfer or something goes wrong, we can give you all dinos, gear and character levels like you had on your old server. 

Hi, can we message on PS4 because I think your server looks really good, but I would like to transfer my dinos and items to your server if that is okay, shall I just send you screenshots of my dinos and items on PS4? Thanks, I really want to join your server please! :D

• Khilandros locked, unlocked, locked and unlocked this topic

Archived