AFK Fix incoming - Source : Reddit

powerstuck

Since these forums are the last thing to get any and every information about the game...

So, because Jat is dead, and Jen is dead, it falls on me, the third-string backup community guy to let you guys know that we're making a change to help mitigate server congestion a little.

Essentially, for our official servers, if you've been AFK for over an hour and the server has reached 90% capacity, you're going to be kicked off to make room for people who are not quite as AFK as you are.

Just wanted to give you a heads-up.

• The Right Hand

Source : 

22 minutes ago, HoMeRj613 said:

This is obviously not from wildcard, it would never get posted to reddit, it would be announced here or on the twitter feed.

I specifically linked the SOURCE so you and everyone else can see the post in its original form and even who posted it. 

I also specifically MADE THIS TOPIC knowing it will take a few days for the information to reach THESE FORUMS.

dayum...i mean its the correct step for those servers but...why u no bring the promised servers in the firstplace? there was something about adding 400 servers instead of wiping legacy, then theres wiping 10% of legacy + 400 new servers, then they wipe almost half of legacy and don´t even bring all of those servers back on :D theres a limit on how inconsistent humans can be, especially if they´re paid for it

Archived