How to disable obilisk upload delay (private)

Zed38

Hmmm... I will ask our admin, because on our unofficial cluster (3 maps) there is no trace of this anti cheating timer thingie... I transfer between the servers 10-20-30 times a day, moving materials and dinos between our home map and outposts, and I can do it just as before, without any limitations...

Until now I tought this is normal and only officials are plagued by this timer maddness...

It's not actualy existing on unofficials. It's only on officials. If there is a option to activate it, it's undocumented.

And no, it does not just slow down duping, it's not just a timer for uploads, it also makes sure the world saves when the items are uploaded. At least if it's implemented correctly, i havnt tried it.

11 minutes ago, Thorium said:

It's not actualy existing on unofficials. It's only on officials. If there is a option to activate it, it's undocumented.

And no, it does not just slow down duping, it's not just a timer for uploads, it also makes sure the world saves when the items are uploaded. At least if it's implemented correctly, i havnt tried it.

Sounds like a great way to troll servers since world save still causes a bit of lag.  Get 10 people in a tribe uploading at intervals and cause the server to run for poop.

12 minutes ago, BeardO said:

Sounds like a great way to troll servers since world save still causes a bit of lag.  Get 10 people in a tribe uploading at intervals and cause the server to run for poop.

Thats why there is a timer. So you can't force a world save. The timer should actualy reflect when the next world save is happening.

Archived