Wyvern in SW

Oxgul

Hello fellow survivors!

I have been playing on a (new)official  Ragnarok server (ps4) since day 1 (and since the ps4 launch in december priori to that). Before hiting the server, I have spent many hours on private, to acclimate myself with this new map.

I KNEW there was wyvern in SW. I built my base in SW1 area, being careful, knowing I could meet a wyvern at any moment. And it did happened, as it should and was planned. But since the last two days, things got really out of control.

There are too much wyvern, everywhere, stray wyverns...and they never disappears. I mean, literally, they don't despawn! I logged out last night with a lvl 165 poison wyvern near my base...and logged in this morning with that same wyvern, still around the same place it was yesterday.

I mean, shouldn't they despawn at some point ? On the firsts days of the fresh new server, there were wyverns, at a normal number I'd say, a number to be expected. Now, things are getting out of hand. They don't despawn, they are everywhere, killing us, and tames, and everyone around. It's almost impossible to just go around anymore.

So I was wondering, is this normal, that they don't despawn? I have thousands of hours of scorched earth experience under the belt, and have dealt with tons of wyverns...but this is just insane lol There is just no way we can keep our bases here at this rate ?

On 9/6/2017 at 6:55 PM, Oxgul said:

Hello fellow survivors!

I have been playing on a (new)official  Ragnarok server (ps4) since day 1 (and since the ps4 launch in december priori to that). Before hiting the server, I have spent many hours on private, to acclimate myself with this new map.

I KNEW there was wyvern in SW. I built my base in SW1 area, being careful, knowing I could meet a wyvern at any moment. And it did happened, as it should and was planned. But since the last two days, things got really out of control.

There are too much wyvern, everywhere, stray wyverns...and they never disappears. I mean, literally, they don't despawn! I logged out last night with a lvl 165 poison wyvern near my base...and logged in this morning with that same wyvern, still around the same place it was yesterday.

I mean, shouldn't they despawn at some point ? On the firsts days of the fresh new server, there were wyverns, at a normal number I'd say, a number to be expected. Now, things are getting out of hand. They don't despawn, they are everywhere, killing us, and tames, and everyone around. It's almost impossible to just go around anymore.

So I was wondering, is this normal, that they don't despawn? I have thousands of hours of scorched earth experience under the belt, and have dealt with tons of wyverns...but this is just insane lol There is just no way we can keep our bases here at this rate ?

The wyverns in the SW were meant to kind of be everywhere in that general area. Just to make the map more challenging. If you are having issues the best advice I could give you would be to relocate your base to a safer place. That or put turrets up.

Archived