NEW 24/7 DEDICATED PVE/PVP RAGNAROK XBONE

First off, thanks for checking out my server posting. Now, let's get to it . New ragnrok map that has been freshly whiped for a clean start. The map is about 3 days old and so far there are 5 players, so a lot of room to build and explore.  Let's talk about the future of the server. 

First off I will be promoting admins from players who show they got what's it takes to make this map awesome.

List of upcoming additions:

Dino store

Egg exchanged 

Jousting completion 

Scavenger hunt

Pvp battle royal

Loot crate search 

Capture the flag

King of the hill 

Griffin races. 

Sharp shooter 

Lots more !!!

Prizes will vary for each competition. 

As you can see I would like to make this a PVE with intervals of PVP, still need admins to help a little with that . PS. I ADD ADDITIONALLY LOOT CRATES DAILY .

Now here some of the server settings:

Crosshair: enabled 

Map location: enabled 

Survivor dl: yes you can transfer character 

Difficulty: 10

Xp: 2 

Charter food/ water drain: .5 

Taming: 12 because difficulty is up

Dino weight: finish can hold a lot more

Harvey amount: 12

Harvesting damage: 8

Spoil time: increased to last longer 

Dino level increased to 1000

These are just a few of the server settings, also up for editing and changing when I have more admins. 

We would love to have more join our map so please contact or add ClosingWolf5188 as a friend on xbox one then you can join the game by joining ClosingWolf5188( server name) .  Recently got google fiber so the ping will be low and the crashes should be very minimal. Thanks hope to see y'all there soon.ADMIN IS VERY NICE AND IS WILL TO HELP ALL!!

ADD ClosingWolf5188 to join server. Will add back. 

Archived